Canadian Allocations

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
For what it's worth and in case it's helpful to others, here's my "Emira experience" so far:

1. August 2/22: placed $2,500 deposit (refundable) for V6 manual transmission, with Calgary Lotus (had previous deposit with Vancouver Lotus but determined Calgary would likely get me one sooner);
2. December 11/23: assigned Emira FE 2.0 allocation (16 months later). Told vehicle would be produced around June '24 and delivered around August '24 and that order was already submitted to Hethel, to get in line for production;
3. February 27/24: additional $7,500 deposit made; making total deposit $10,000 (non-refundable). Had to work out freight/pdi charge, which delayed me topping up my deposit. Eventually settled for $6,995 for combined freight/pdi (a reduction from the initial $8,995 proposed amount), plus an additional $895 document fee (sigh). Was told the freight charge by Lotus to Calgary, was $3,400 with the remainder of the freight/pdi combo charge related to "PDI / Clean / Fuel / marketing co-op fee’s etc." (sigh) *No requirement I agree to PFPF or ceramic coating, work/charges, nor anything else for the deal;
4. February 19/24: told my Emira had been produced (just over 2 months from submitting order to Hethel; wow); VIN provided; told delivery now expected sooner: late May '24.

Assuming I take delivery in May (a big "if" IMO given past delays), that will be about 22 months since I made my initial deposit.

D4speed

Reaction score
Finally laid eyes on the Emira. On holiday in Orlando. Was there 45 minutes and no one came to talk to me. lol. Anyways was good to have alone time to look over the cars. Got to see magma red, yellow, DV, nimbus, Seneca and white. I had originally wanted DV but lately been thinking magma or vivid red. Unfortunately no vivid there but my actual spec in DV is there and man it didn’t disappoint even with it being inside. Back to DV for me. Hopefully get the call soon to order the v6 auto from Oakville.
Went back to Orlando dealer today to see if they had different inventory. Glad I did. Got to see the zinc grey and Atlantis blue. Both great colors. Also Greg was nice enough to take me on a test drive in the nimbus car. Nice of him to offer a test drive to a Canadian. Car is impressive for sure. Now just the long wait for the v6 autos to come.

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2240.jpeg
    IMG_2240.jpeg
    460.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 53

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Went back to Orlando dealer today to see if they had different inventory. Glad I did. Got to see the zinc grey and Atlantis blue. Both great colors. Also Greg was nice enough to take me on a test drive in the nimbus car. Nice of him to offer a test drive to a Canadian. Car is impressive for sure. Now just the long wait for the v6 autos to come.
Hopefully not to long

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice. Did you see a Seneca with ice gray? It’s mine and waiting for pickup 😁

D4speed

Reaction score
Nice. Did you see a Seneca with ice gray? It’s mine and waiting for pickup 😁
Yes. The one in the background here with black rims and yellow callipers. Was that it?

Attachments

• IMG_2256.jpeg
    IMG_2256.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 50

Haffway

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Calgary expects my car to arrive on Thursday!!! They still need to do all the prep/ppf but getting closer to being a reality!!

Maffu313

Reaction score
First Canadian cars have arrived at dealership! Gentry Lane (Lotus Ontario), in Toronto just posted on instagram. 6 cars coming off the truck yesterday. Wonder where the other 6 are as I had thought their 12 FE1s all landed in Baltimore 2 weeks ago…
All 12 have arrived at Gentry Lane now, as posted on their instagram. 13 cars in total, 12 customer orders + 1 demo car. As has been mentioned before, these are a mix of FE1 and FE2 cars, and not in order that they were placed or ordered. Seems to just be luck of the draw.

Went into Gentry Lane today to take a look at all the cars, and finally got to see Seneca Blue in person for the first time today. The cars are getting PDI's and PPF'd this week, deliveries should start mid-end of the week.

nickorette

Reaction score
Ordered with Gentry July 21'. #26 V6 manual.

Car arrived Friday, just doing PDI now, they hope to have ready by end of the week. Gunna have brought to my installer for ppf, should be ready right in time for spring!

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Car arrived Friday, just doing PDI now, they hope to have ready by end of the week. Gunna have brought to my installer for ppf, should be ready right in time for spring!
LUCKY DUCK, saw the 13 there - what colour did you get? Congrats and have fun! I’ll be looking out for them on the road now :).

Apparently no other Canadian cars currently at port or on the water 😔. Crazy there are FE 1s still sitting in Hethel lol.

nickorette

Reaction score
LUCKY DUCK, saw the 13 there - what colour did you get? Congrats and have fun! I’ll be looking out for them on the road now :).

Apparently no other Canadian cars currently at port or on the water 😔. Crazy there are FE 1s still sitting in Hethel lol.
Thank-you sir! Verdant on black Alcantara, grey stich, silver wheels, black calipers

After break-in I have the milltek 3rd Cat delete and exhaust remote to go in as well. I'll be installing black exhaust tips as well (ordering separately, didn't want full black pack)

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank-you sir! Verdant on black Alcantara, grey stich, silver wheels, black calipers

After break-in I have the milltek 3rd Cat delete and exhaust remote to go in as well. I'll be installing black exhaust tips as well (ordering separately, didn't want full black pack)
Saw your car when I went to drop my plate, was hoping mine was on the water as it was finished production a month ago but will be a little longer :/. Love the Verdant! Mine is identical to the demo in the showroom other than I went no privacy glass.

I’m actually very curious about the work you’re getting done after break in and would like to know how it sounds in real life (as I don’t want anything too obnoxious on city streets). Is Gentry doing it / ok with it? On the zoom chat Sunday we were all discussing it and some have been told by their dealer it’s fine and others have said hell no.

Maffu313

Reaction score

Guess we're the lucky ones! Ordered with Gentry around same time July '21, #30. FE2, Seneca Blue, V6 Manual. No black pack.

& will be ordering the black exhaust tips, just like you.

AFAIK, of the 13 that arrived at Gentry, 1 is a demo car (Seneca Blue w/ Black pack), 12 customer cars in mixed orders (a mix of FE1 and FE2, with no correlation to deposit #, just goes by luck of the draw i guess).

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Guess we're the lucky ones! Ordered with Gentry around same time July '21, #30. FE2, Seneca Blue, V6 Manual. No black pack.

& will be ordering the black exhaust tips, just like you.

AFAIK, of the 13 that arrived at Gentry, 1 is a demo car (Seneca Blue w/ Black pack), 12 customer cars in mixed orders (a mix of FE1 and FE2, with no correlation to deposit #, just goes by luck of the draw i guess).
I think your two cars were sitting side by side in the garage when I went by :).

I e-mailed Lotus on July 6 21 but didn’t know I had to go through Gentry and ended up right behind you for my deposit - their #4 customer car is still MIA lol. Truly a lottery.