Canadian Allocations

OP
JAY

JAY

Reaction score
    Featured
Should be lots more coming soon. Just left the factory it was very impressive to see the production. Highly recommend it. They are making 22 cars a day. Every 17 minutes a new emira is born.
IMG_2545.jpeg

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Should be lots more coming soon. Just left the factory it was very impressive to see the production. Highly recommend it. They are making 22 cars a day. Every 17 minutes a new emira is born.
View attachment 40023
Amazing! I’m thinking of flying over just to do it.

My dealer told me this week that Lotus told him no Canadian cars en route at the moment and they hope to ship a “small” number by end of April. Doesn’t sound great but that’s unconfirmed - did you hear anything different?

OP
JAY

JAY

Reaction score
Amazing! I’m thinking of flying over just to do it.

My dealer told me this week that Lotus told him no Canadian cars en route at the moment and they hope to ship a “small” number by end of April. Doesn’t sound great but that’s unconfirmed - did you hear anything different?
My car is slated for production on April 25th. Nothing confirmed but the whole assembly line was full of i4 for the uk. V6 in the uk is no longer available

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My car is slated for production on April 25th. Nothing confirmed but the whole assembly line was full of i4 for the uk. V6 in the uk is no longer available
Are they done with V6 FE for UK, or all together no more V6 for UK? FE, Base, etc.

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
No more v6 at all in uk
Source? It's certainly still available on the UK configurator.

The FEV6 is finished and the factory is focusing on clearing the i4 backlog, but I've heard nothing to suggest that the base V6 is finished in the UK.

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Nothing too exciting , but Oakville reached out to reconfirm my order, (fyi auto deposit holder), they told me they wanted to button it up. They are expecting a June-ish production and a Sept delivery. Also went over options for PPF and leasing if I was interested.

Haffway

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I sat in my car today!! Magma looks way brighter in the picture....i was way to excited to play with the camera settings.

Attachments

• 20240402_093708.jpg
    20240402_093708.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 32

firstlotus

Reaction score
Nothing too exciting , but Oakville reached out to reconfirm my order, (fyi auto deposit holder), they told me they wanted to button it up. They are expecting a June-ish production and a Sept delivery. Also went over options for PPF and leasing if I was interested.
Did you happen to write down the PPF #'s and/or Leasing #'s?

OP
JAY

JAY

Reaction score
Anyone see any cars at John scotti in Montreal yet ?

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Did you happen to write down the PPF #'s and/or Leasing #'s?
Lease to own actual 7.88 real rate about $39000 residual 60 months

consumer lease
60 months
7.88%
$10,000 down the money you already paid
$2,314.07 with tax

consumer lease
60 months
7.88%
$30,000 down
$1,860.10 with tax

Attachments

• IMG_4071.jpeg
    IMG_4071.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 25

D4speed

Reaction score
That’s exciting to me lol. I am itching to get that call so I can submit my FE v6 auto with them.
Does the ppf include the roof if a black pack car and I wonder if they do paint correction of the black roof?
Also curious if they do the rear vents where rocks could chip.
Did they say who actually does the ppf?
So many questions ….

themeatbaron

Reaction score
That’s exciting to me lol. I am itching to get that call so I can submit my FE v6 auto with them.
Does the ppf include the roof if a black pack car and I wonder if they do paint correction of the black roof?
Also curious if they do the rear vents where rocks could chip.
Did they say who actually does the ppf?
So many questions ….
I asked who does it, they just said someone they have used for years and has high profile clients. I have a guy in my area that I trust 💯 and is the go to person. I will probably be getting him to do everything.