Black Pack versus Lower Black Pack

JPS_67

Reaction score
It took me some while to figure this out.
The Black Pack adds a black roof while the Lower Black Pack simply adds black tailpipes as opposed to chrome-finished tailpipes.
Funny detail is that the configurator only allows Black Pack or Lower Black Pack

I presume black pack includes the lower black pack. All the pics I’ve seen of the blue car has the dark tailpipes wh i hope is not too muted/stealthy cos I really like the look of the pipes

Last edited:
If you look closely the lower black pack also paints the corner of the door black to match the black sill. The non black you can see the color through it. You notice this more in yellow.

I presume black pack includes the lower black pack. All the pics I’ve seen of the blue car has the dark tailpipes wh i hope is not too muted/stealthy cos I really like the look of the pipes
Ok i stand corrected-- guess the BP and LBP are 2 different items and one doesn't include the other as evident from the tailpipes and side mirrors
Picture7.png

Last edited:
Ok i stand corrected-- guess the BP and LBP are 2 different items and one doesn't include the other as evident from the tailpipes and side mirrors
View attachment 249
This is what I mentioned earlier in my original post. In the coonfigurator this is the difference. But I guess it will be possible to have both a black pack AND a lower black pack.

This is what I mentioned earlier in my original post. In the coonfigurator this is the difference. But I guess it will be possible to have both a black pack AND a lower black pack.
my bad didn’t read it properly!

Last edited: