Its odd how Atlantis blue looks almost purple on the configurator. But these pics on here look great. It would be great to see a seneca next to an Atlantis blue full car pic.
It was getting dark but that's the best comparo I currently have.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its odd how Atlantis blue looks almost purple on the configurator. But these pics on here look great. It would be great to see a seneca next to an Atlantis blue full car pic.
Thanks for sharing that. That is a great comparison. It surely does have a purple hue to it compared to the Seneca blue. It’s funny how by itself it has a deep rich blue color. I think the Seneca has a little more of that exotic color to it. My 2 cents.
No. I have just reviewed the ship logs showing delivery at the Port 12/20 and consigned for delivery to Lotus USA in Detroit.Have you seen your car in person yet?
How did you find out what ship log your car was on? I'd like to see if I can track mine.No. I have just reviewed the ship logs showing delivery at the Port 12/20 and consigned for delivery to Lotus USA in Detroit.
As soon as I see her, she will be posted here.
I remember buying a VW Scirocco R and you had a link to see the build and delivery process. There’s not many things better than waiting for your next pride and joy to arrive, which is something my wife said she will never understand.How did you find out what ship log your car was on? I'd like to see if I can track mine.
I googled my VIN (provided to me by my dealer) and found the import paperwork for the Atlantic Sun that made landfall 12/20. I’m a transportation attorney and called a client with access to more information and verified that what I found was accurate.How did you find out what ship log your car was on? I'd like to see if I can track mine.
Well thought ofI googled my VIN (provided to me by my dealer) and found the import paperwork for the Atlantic Sun that made landfall 12/20. I’m a transportation attorney and called a client with access to more information and verified that what I found was accurate.
Looks awesome. I really like yellow calipers with the Atlantis. I'm starting to wish I chose it.View attachment 36688
View attachment 36689
Waiting for me at the dealer in St. Louis - let’s go carb approval!
Wow that gloss really pops.View attachment 36688
View attachment 36689
Waiting for me at the dealer in St. Louis - let’s go carb approval!
there are purple hues at different angles in the sun on the real car. I can confirm as I have one but pictures don't do it justice.Nice, first time I see this. Meridian looks like BMW carbon black? Maybe lighter. Atlantis like Porsche Gentian Biue without the purple hints?
there are purple hues at different angles in the sun on the real car. I can confirm as I have one but pictures don't do it justice.
Man if I was an FE 2.0 this might have been my exact spec. It's beautiful.View attachment 36688
View attachment 36689
Waiting for me at the dealer in St. Louis - let’s go carb approval!