❔ QUESTION Atlantis Blue samples

schuey100

Reaction score
Hi all, just had my configuration email from Lotus for the I4, I was going to go with Seneca but since seeing the new colours I’m intrigued by the Atlantis as always thought the Seneca looked a bit flat in cloudy conditions, can all anyone help with photos of the colour or is it a Volvo colour?! Was hoping to get a bright blue similar to the 718 Sapphire Blue, need to decide quickly! Thanks Mike

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I spec'd mine in Atlantis Blue over Ice Grey. Would love to know what it actually looks like. The dealer didn't have any paint chips. I don't even know if it's metallic or not.
I'm really hoping they come out with a purple before I neef to finalize my choice.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
At the moment I think the configurator is all we have. I’ve not heard of any dealers having samples yet. No official photos have been published of all the new colours either. There are a few unofficial pictures of some colours, but Atlantis Blue.

So it’s a similar situation to the early days of V6 FE orders. Disappointing that Lotus haven’t learnt from the customer feedback about that.

• Wow
Reactions: ino

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I asked my dealer about paint sample discs for the new colours and they have no idea when they might be arriving. If it’s anything like last time, it took about 3-5 months after the configurator went live for dealers to get actual paint samples.

I would hope they learnt from that and they will be available sooner but who knows!

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Atlantis Blue is a popular VW colour, although hard to tell it looks exactly the same on the configurator, it does have a purple tang to it though.

OP
S

schuey100

Reaction score
I asked my dealer about paint sample discs for the new colours and they have no idea when they might be arriving. If it’s anything like last time, it took about 3-5 months after the configurator went live for dealers to get actual paint samples.

I would hope they learnt from that and they will be available sooner but who knows!
Can you swop colours if you change your mind after doing the configuration?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can you swop colours if you change your mind after doing the configuration?
Best to check with your dealer. I understand that if the car will be built from August onwards then the new paint colours will be available, otherwise you're limited to the 6 launch colours.

JasonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I saw an i4 in the factory with Atlantis blue and it’s stunning. Real RSP supra vibes. Would have had this over Seneca if I had the choice but still love my Seneca anyway 😅
1683223769488.jpeg

OP
S

schuey100

Reaction score
Best to check with your dealer. I understand that if the car will be built from August onwards then the new paint colours will be available, otherwise you're limited to the 6 launch colours.
So went on configurator, was told initially a Nov build (July 2021 deposit) but only the original 6 colours listed, spoke to customer services who confirmed that the I4 was now on production line and if I wanted to change colour to email then with the request, don’t know if that would delay the build further or if I’m due delivery before August hence the original colours, Seneca it is then atm 🤷

maggierose

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw an i4 in the factory with Atlantis blue and it’s stunning. Real RSP supra vibes. Would have had this over Seneca if I had the choice but still love my Seneca anyway 😅View attachment 26109
Hopefully it won't be long until we see some official photos from Lotus. How long ago was your factory tour?

OP
S

schuey100

Reaction score

Forgot to say, the chap at Lotus said dealers would be getting the new paint samples for thier showrooms this month, se we’ll see…..

Fido

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I spec'd mine in Atlantis Blue over Ice Grey. Would love to know what it actually looks like. The dealer didn't have any paint chips. I don't even know if it's metallic or not.
I'm really hoping they come out with a purple before I neef to finalize my choice.
My series 2 Elise was in Aubergine metallic purple and was stunning. The Emira would be equally stunning with silver wheels and the upper black pack in Aubergine if anyone fancies mocking one up!