Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

Here's mine - yet to see another one in Atlantis Blue in the UK...i'm near Derby, midlands - anyone else?! (of any car colour!!)
 

Attachments

  • emira severn.webp
    emira severn.webp
    163.6 KB · Views: 269
  • emira jan 2026.webp
    emira jan 2026.webp
    421.3 KB · Views: 181
  • emira jan 2026 5.webp
    emira jan 2026 5.webp
    372.4 KB · Views: 185
  • emira jan 2026 4.webp
    emira jan 2026 4.webp
    497.9 KB · Views: 216
Looks terrific. The bridge shot is fantastic. Here’s a few from the other side of the pond.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0497.webp
    IMG_0497.webp
    518.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0484.webp
    IMG_0484.webp
    415.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0492.webp
    IMG_0492.webp
    348.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the new vivid colors but this is still my favorite color on these. I messed up but I'll get my car back one day...
 
Beautiful! I love the new vivid colors but this is still my favorite color on these. I messed up but I'll get my car back one day...
Beautiful! I love the new vivid colors but this is still my favorite color on these. I messed up but I'll get my car back one day...
 

Attachments

  • Resized_20260621_062915.webp
    Resized_20260621_062915.webp
    352.2 KB · Views: 137
Put on some AP side skirts. There’s also a top piece that I did not put on the side skirt. Now, if I can just lower it…
 

Attachments

  • 72A7CF73-6F32-4A64-A5E0-AC495CC94DFC.webp
    72A7CF73-6F32-4A64-A5E0-AC495CC94DFC.webp
    296.5 KB · Views: 75
Here is better shots of Atlantis Blue sample (bottom of photo) alongside Meridian & Seneca. 1 is sunlight & the other inside.
My order is currently Seneca but I am very tempted by Atlantis.
Has anyone seen Atlantis on an actual car. Also good if anyone doing tours etc can watch out for this colour. Anyone got any updates on timing of UK i4 test drives - August
Was mentioned a while ago

Here is better shots of Atlantis Blue sample (bottom of photo) alongside Meridian & Seneca. 1 is sunlight & the other inside.
My order is currently Seneca but I am very tempted by Atlantis.
Has anyone seen Atlantis on an actual car. Also good if anyone doing tours etc can watch out for this colour. Anyone got any updates on timing of UK i4 test drives - August
Was mentioned a while ago
Seneca was long one of my favorites, then I saw the Atlantis in person. It's awesome. Fewer of them. Reminds me of my Evora Night Fall blue, but not quite. Had been keeping an eye on the 2025 Atlantis Blue with brown leather in Miami, but alas it just sold...kinda bummed. If you are looking for nudges, Atlantis.
 
Seneca was long one of my favorites, then I saw the Atlantis in person. It's awesome. Fewer of them. Reminds me of my Evora Night Fall blue, but not quite. Had been keeping an eye on the 2025 Atlantis Blue with brown leather in Miami, but alas it just sold...kinda bummed. If you are looking for nudges, Atlantis.
I really have to start looking at original post dates...lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top