Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I really really love that color. I think I'd switch from Nimbus to that if I had the choice. That spec w/ silver wheels would be right on the money for me.
That's the combo I've got. Blackout, Atlantis Blue, no tint, silver wheels, and light gray interior. I think it's going to look amazing.

But after seeing that photo I am quite torn of my emotions. It all but confirms that my dealer screwed me and moved people in front of me on their list. I put a deposit down on July 9th 2021! for a FE (no 2.0 then) I was later told that I just missed the 1.0 allocations and I would be up front for a 2.0 two years ago. I didn't get to put an order in until a few months ago. Two and a half years and there are 2.0 editions showing up at dealers now and I've yet to hear anything at all about this car and when I'm getting it.
I just spoke with Mike at Lotus Dallas near me (SUPER FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL BTW) and he agrees it sounds bad for me with the Austin dealer. I'm so pissed.

TurboTambo

Reaction score
I haven't thought of it that way, but you're spot on. The Emira is pretty much what the 2nd gen. NSX should have been. Looks more so than what Acura actually made. Good call.
Oh and here it is! Atlantis Blue already at Naples Lotus. 🤤

That's my exact colour spec for my i4. Now i'm getting excited again!! Looks awesome.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's the combo I've got. Blackout, Atlantis Blue, no tint, silver wheels, and light gray interior. I think it's going to look amazing.

But after seeing that photo I am quite torn of my emotions. It all but confirms that my dealer screwed me and moved people in front of me on their list. I put a deposit down on July 9th 2021! for a FE (no 2.0 then) I was later told that I just missed the 1.0 allocations and I would be up front for a 2.0 two years ago. I didn't get to put an order in until a few months ago. Two and a half years and there are 2.0 editions showing up at dealers now and I've yet to hear anything at all about this car and when I'm getting it.
I just spoke with Mike at Lotus Dallas near me (SUPER FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL BTW) and he agrees it sounds bad for me with the Austin dealer. I'm so pissed.
Sorry to hear your situation. That does seem a bit unfair in the grand scheme of things. But hey, your spec is amazing and I'm trying to fight myself from being a bit jelly of that Atlantis Blue (me being a 1.0 I had no choice in the matter). It'll be worth the wait!

R35_J

Reaction score
I haven't thought of it that way, but you're spot on. The Emira is pretty much what the 2nd gen. NSX should have been. Looks more so than what Acura actually made. Good call.
Oh and here it is! Atlantis Blue already at Naples Lotus. 🤤

Seeing these pictures of an actual Atlantis blue car makes me so happy I chose this color!!! I went with the exact same spec but with a red interior.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

I had to go to the configurator to build this spec so I could see it. Looks great. What is your caliper color? What other color did you consider other than Atlantis?

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had to go to the configurator to build this spec so I could see it. Looks great. What is your caliper color? What other color did you consider other than Atlantis?
Silver calipers. ...I think. I have now forgotten because I was torn between black or silver and I can't remember now which one I told him.
When I thought I was getting a 1.0, I had originally gone with dark verdant, silver wheels, light grey interior, and yellow calipers. I really like how that color is pretty much two colors depending on how bright it is outside.
I was really quite unsure about choosing the new blue having seen the car and samples briefly in person in gray and how they vary quite a bit depending on light. Especially in the configurator. Now having seen those pictures of the Atlantis Blue, I'm quite happy with it.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Silver calipers. ...I think. I have now forgotten because I was torn between black or silver and I can't remember now which one I told him.
When I thought I was getting a 1.0, I had originally gone with dark verdant, silver wheels, light grey interior, and yellow calipers. I really like how that color is pretty much two colors depending on how bright it is outside.
I was really quite unsure about choosing the new blue having seen the car and samples briefly in person in gray and how they vary quite a bit depending on light. Especially in the configurator. Now having seen those pictures of the Atlantis Blue, I'm quite happy with it.
That's my DV spec. I can't wait to see pictures of your Atlantis. The blue colors I believe will be a surprise favorite on the road.

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's my DV spec. I can't wait to see pictures of your Atlantis. The blue colors I believe will be a surprise favorite on the road.
That's a great choice. What other options did you choose and what dealer?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That's a great choice. What other options did you choose and what dealer?
Black pack, Sport, Cups, otherwise the same as your 1.0 choice. My order is in with the Atlanta dealer.

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Black pack, Sport, Cups, otherwise the same as your 1.0 choice. My order is in with the Atlanta dealer.
That's going to look awesome. I was going to go cheap and not get the black pack on The verdant as I thought it was dark enough it wouldn't matter. The tire choice. Good grief I've never went back and forth in my mind on something so petty from an outside perspective. But I settled on the Goodyears for more daily driving. Sport susp.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That's going to look awesome. I was going to go cheap and not get the black pack on The verdant as I thought it was dark enough it wouldn't matter. The tire choice. Good grief I've never went back and forth in my mind on something so petty from an outside perspective. But I settled on the Goodyears for more daily driving. Sport susp.
I won't run the Cups for long but I did want to experience the car in its most aggressive handling configuration. After they get worn I will be on the Goodyears. By the time the car gets through the break in miles it should be warming up for the Cups in the spring.

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here it is. Atlantis Blue sitting at the dealer almost 3 hours away from me. Stunning.
725471901.jpg

725471914.jpg

725471977.jpg

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In Las Vegas for CES conference and saw that the Lotus dealer is a short walk from Aria hotel. So I took a stroll over and was delighted to find a gorgeous Atlantis Blue Emira in their showroom. Some lucky buyer (on here?) will be driving this one home soon. It really is a nice color in person.

atlantis-1.jpg

atlantis-2.jpg

Last edited:

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
In Las Vegas for CES conference and saw that the Lotus dealer is a short walk from Aria hotel. So I took a stroll over and was delighted to find a gorgeous Atlantis Blue Enira in their showroom. Some lucky buyer (on here?) will be driving this one home soon. It really is a nice color in person.

View attachment 35552
View attachment 35553
Would love to see an Atlantis car without black pack!

drjazzsk

Reaction score
Its odd how Atlantis blue looks almost purple on the configurator. But these pics on here look great. It would be great to see a seneca next to an Atlantis blue full car pic.