Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Received my checkout email last week, number plate assigned, finance approved - good to go - just waiting on collection dates now.

Then got that email we all got... so hoping mine isn't delayed further, as if I've got through all the checkout I assume it's actually built already?
I don't think you can assume anything unfortunately. People who completed checkout in early/mid Sept still haven't been contacted about delivery.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Has everyone in the 'September 9' completed checkout now??
No, there are several who haven't had the Checkout email yet.

There are also a few people who had been told they were in the Oct build batch and have had the Checkout email.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Pisses me off too,rushed to lock in back in January, w%nkers.why am I still here??
Lol my thoughts 💭 why am even still here, just waiting till demo to see if this car has been worth the wait and sacrifice of not having a car for soooo long or actually car is nothing special and I’ll go and spend my 💰 where I feel valued as a customer

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's far from perfect but it is at least some form of communication so we should at least be thankful of that, what they REALLY need to do now is follow it up with the more individual production estimate it promises.
Agreed. Last time they sent a general "more delays" email and promised specifics to follow, it took 6+ weeks for them to communicate the specific impact to individuals.

Today I'm about 4-6 weeks away from when my car should have been delivered and have now got an email from Lotus saying it is delayed. For each of the previous delivery dates I was told, it was about 4-6 weeks beforehand when Lotus told me it was going to be delayed. Six delays now.

They said the last two times they were confident in the new dates and did not expect them to change. Whatever new dates they give aren't going to be credible. I think we just have to wait until they eventually appear on our driveways, or move on.

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
No, there are several who haven't had the Checkout email yet.

There are also a few people who had been told they were in the Oct build batch and have had the Checkout email.
Still no check out email for me (‘September 9’). I keep chasing them

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
watch 100s drop out if most of us are moved into 2023
You may well be right, but I suspect there will be a large number of people like me who would actually now prefer the car to arrive early spring rather than in the depths of winter. Providing the price doesn’t go up in the meantime of course :)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
You may well be right, but I suspect there will be a large number of people like me who would actually now prefer the car to arrive early spring rather than in the depths of winter. Providing the price doesn’t go up in the meantime of course :)
Agree i'm now thinking I4

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I’ve asked if current finance rates will be honoured, as customers should not be penalised through no fault of their own.
I sympathise but one could also ask should companies be penalised through no fault of their own.... they are not willing their suppliers to fall behind..
I suggest Lotus's margins are already cut into in the current situation, quite heavily, and that interest rates will be what the markets allow and wont be subsidised by Lotus... I'd be amazed if Lotus give you any good news there, but I hope they do

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Received my checkout email last week, number plate assigned, finance approved - good to go - just waiting on collection dates now.

Then got that email we all got... so hoping mine isn't delayed further, as if I've got through all the checkout I assume it's actually built already?
you would hope so!!!! fingers crossed