Anyone else just drive around in Track mode all the time?

nimbusblack

Reaction score
I prefer the engine responsiveness, the idle sound, the exhaust sound and im not driving like an idiot around corners or roundabouts so i just love Track mode. Unless i parking and then i put it into Sport or Tour cos its a little tooo eager on the throttle for slow maneuvering :/

Vpower10

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I prefer the engine responsiveness, the idle sound, the exhaust sound and im not driving like an idiot around corners or roundabouts so i just love Track mode. Unless i parking and then i put it into Sport or Tour cos its a little tooo eager on the throttle for slow maneuvering :/
I also hardly ever drive on the stand track, although this is the most obvious stand, sound and driving experience. But I don't really know if this mode is suitable for public roads? What if it rains or is slippery like in autumn and winter, does the car react like on ice or not? Because that is not really clear, I almost never put it on track mode.

OP
N

nimbusblack

Reaction score
I also hardly ever drive on the stand track, although this is the most obvious stand, sound and driving experience. But I don't really know if this mode is suitable for public roads? What if it rains or is slippery like in autumn and winter, does the car react like on ice or not? Because that is not really clear, I almost never put it on track mode.
there is still great traction from the rear tyes in Track mode as long as you're not booting it turning out of a bend or anyway you're not facing straight ahead.

I had an M4 competition and that was scary in the damp but the Emira feels very planted and 'safe' though like i said im still careful.

I also have the Tour setup with the Goodyear Eagles, maybe they are better for grip on roads with mixed weather.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
yes of course what a daft question

and the windows down so we don't feel left out having the engine music piped in through the windows and not the speakers :rolleyes:

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I feel like Sport is enough for the responsive throttle map and sound. Is there really a difference in sound besides in idle due to the increased rpms?

Jarrad

Reaction score
Nearly always in Sport but rarely in Track as I don't think it gives anything more except the fear of the electronics not helping out if I run out of talent. Love to hear if anyone gets anything better from it

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I feel like Sport is enough for the responsive throttle map and sound. Is there really a difference in sound besides in idle due to the increased rpms?
I never thought so but I have a valve controller and I swear even valves fully open all the time there's more bubbles and pops in track 🤔