Colours

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There’s been a lot of talk on here regarding colours, by people who have yet to finally specify their car. I’ve said a few times that sports cars
IMG_4778.jpeg
should be bright colours.
Here’s a photo a mate of mine took at a recent meet. Would a line of grey cars look so good?

JClem

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There’s been a lot of talk on here regarding colours, by people who have yet to finally specify their car. I’ve said a few times that sports cars View attachment 29599should be bright colours.
Here’s a photo a mate of mine took at a recent meet. Would a line of grey cars look so good?
My wife said exactly the same thing when I couldn’t make up my mind on the colour. Saw a Seneca Emira today at a meet in Chessington and it was holding its own against Lambos, Ferraris etc. The Porsches looked almost mundane in comparison.

Great photo too.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There’s been a lot of talk on here regarding colours, by people who have yet to finally specify their car. I’ve said a few times that sports cars View attachment 29599should be bright colours.

Let's see, here's a line of grey cars:

greycars.png

And another in Stuttgart:

Porsche+Museum+Stuttgart+%28104%29.jpg

Still looks pretty good to me.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I once had a silver vectra company car......
I also had a silver Elise 111s
I now have neither
My cars look like the contents of a bag of skittles (y)

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Let's see, here's a line of grey cars:

View attachment 29641

And another in Stuttgart:

Porsche+Museum+Stuttgart+%28104%29.jpg

Still looks pretty good to me.
After going to Monterey Car Week and seeing every possible combination, I went from someone who didn't care much for the shades of grey to someone who thinks it is the best color available - elegant, shows off the lines of the car and has a timeless quality to it. (Certain colors I think are fun to look at for a short period of time until it gets tiring).