• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Help me fix Emira Configurator

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So I literally just hit refresh on the US Emira Configurator and now it literally won't load the configurator. Just a grey area and the following show up. Any ideas on how to fix this on Windows 11?

1690515399255.png

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oddly I can pull the UK configurator up with no problems.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So I literally just hit refresh on the US Emira Configurator and now it literally won't load the configurator. Just a grey area and the following show up. Any ideas on how to fix this on Windows 11?

View attachment 29537
Interesting, neither can I. I don't think it is windows software. You can read but not configure i4FE (available 3Q) . Base version is way off in mid 2024.
The only possible current US configuration is FE v2 for a lucky group. Does that go live August 1st? How is anyone going to finalize choices if you can't use the tool? Or dream of future machines?
Does anything surprise us anymore?

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The configurator is down for update I guess? It's a website issue.

ino

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Same thing is happening in Japanese. Also checked the happening in Taiwan, Canada, and some other countries which are not same design as UK.

It says as:
Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.
We have to wait until fix.
Or, go UK to use configurator just for fun :)

Last edited: