OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
    Featured
Might I suggest you consider a little side business? These renders are really fantastic and would look great on any enthusiast’s wall. On high quality paper I’d be a buyer…..once I actually settle on a spec😆. An alternative, if the the resolution is sufficiently high, would be to ask a nominal fee for a jpeg or tiff file that the owner could use in any way they wish. I might like a coffee mug for example. Just a thought.
Well that's certainly a thought!

And on the subject of fantastic renders, I finally found a decent model of a house to use as a background. The images look great, but they take 5 times as long to render.

Here's the 3 FE colors we haven't seen yet, in a simulated "real world" setting. I still need to do some landscaping, but even as-is they look good.

Magma House.png

Nimbus House.png

Verdant House.png

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

And on the subject of fantastic renders, I finally found a decent model of a house to use as a background. The images look great, but they take 5 times as long to render.

Here's the 3 FE colors we haven't seen yet, in a simulated "real world" setting. I still need to do some landscaping, but even as-is they look good.

View attachment 2093
View attachment 2094
View attachment 2095
Man!!!!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Possible to do these 3 renders with black wheels? They are my top 3 contenders...

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Interesting but I would swear the disk I saw was significantly darker than the one you photographed. The green black ratio was the inverse.
This is all becoming insanity, this is a car that is costing me 115,000GBP or $155,000 USD on the road and I can’t get a decent colour chart or find out about recommended colour combos.
I’m beginning to wonder whether it’s worth the stress, after all it’s just a bloody toy. I don’t need it to prove the size of my appendage.
Exactly this, I’m in the same boat as can’t make that final final decision on colour. Poor marketing by Lotus not to have 6 cars painted in the different FE colours , professionally photographed so buyers can compare and make an informed purchase. Not rocket science.

Anyone from LOTUS on here listening ….hello….hello…..<into the void>

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Exactly this, I’m in the same boat as can’t make that final final decision on colour. Poor marketing by Lotus not to have 6 cars painted in the different FE colours , professionally photographed so buyers can compare and make an informed purchase. Not rocket science.

Anyone from LOTUS on here listening ….hello….hello…..<into the void>
Apparently this is happening, was confirmed by customer care team. Should be in January

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wished I had an Exige S2 in Chrome Orange, or something similar to the following:
Chrome Orange.jpg

@Eagle7, would you be kind enough to do a render of Emira (only) in this colour, with and without the Black Pack, Black wheels and Diamond Cut wheels.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wished I had an Exige S2 in Chrome Orange, or something similar to the following:
View attachment 2099

@Eagle7, would you be kind enough to do a render of Emira (only) in this colour, with and without the Black Pack, Black wheels and Diamond Cut wheels.
What color calipers and interior?

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
After looking at the above renders, I realized I had forgotten to turn on the spot light above it which gives the metallic hotspot look. This is better.
Chrome O.png

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Really wish I could pay $5k and get a custom color. Don’t want wrap as want self healing ppf. Just not in love with any of the FE colors. Want Miami blue or signal orange or similar.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Really wish I could pay $5k and get a custom color. Don’t want wrap as want self healing ppf. Just not in love with any of the FE colors. Want Miami blue or signal orange or similar.
Seneca blue 💙 isn't far off a metallic Riviera/Miami blue tbh

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
After looking at the above renders, I realized I had forgotten to turn on the spot light above it which gives the metallic hotspot look. This is better.
View attachment 2104
Thanks for that. but looks like I gave you the wrong colour sample. :(

In my head, it was the following colour, which I realise may be Burnt Orange.
Lankan - Burnt Orange.jpg

Unfortunately, the RGB was never delivered in the above colour.

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm surprised there aren't more requests for Seneca variations. I'm on the Nimbus bus at the moment, but could you try Seneca, no black pack, silver alloys, silver calipers and Ice grey interior?

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm surprised there aren't more requests for Seneca variations. I'm on the Nimbus bus at the moment, but could you try Seneca, no black pack, silver alloys, silver calipers and Ice grey interior?
I think the blue will be a great colour. Kinda hate myself for going Nimbus but I want metallic so yellow is out and none of the other colours are doing it for me. Like everyone else if the red was redder or the green was lighter then they would be easy choices