Actual 0-60 Times?

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sounds fair.
DCT should knock 0.2s or so off of that, cometh the car.

Occasionally, when I seem to get the change right, car actually 'feels' and sounds proper fast on an acceleration but I imagine I am not moving as fast as I think.

Mostly, now, I fling it around a corner and giggle. :D

My current favourite game is when I get a close follower (lots of cars are very keen to get up close behind and show me great they are) and I play it cool just above the speed limit and, not only not brake at the upcoming bend or roundabout but accelerate.
They are GONE in my mirror.

Still, I'd love the occasoinal break neck acceleration trick but very happy with how this car performs overall.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sounds fair.

Occasionally, when I seem to get the change right, car actually 'feels' and sounds proper fast on an acceleration but I imagine I am not moving as fast as I think.

My current favourite game is when I get a close follower (lots of cars are very keen to get up close behind and show me great they are) and I play it cool just above the speed limit and, not only not brake at the upcoming bend or roundabout but accelerate.

Still, I'd love the occasoinal break neck acceleration trick but very happy with how this car performs overall.
Agree, If you are in the right revs range when you put your foot down it really can go. I used launch control for my run today and even in track mode there was no noticeable wheel spin at all, phenomenal grip.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds fair.

Same! I have so many drivers fly up behind me to see what kind of car it is and I usually play it cool... until there's a fun turn ahead.😁

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sounds fair.

You think the dct will be .2 quicker even with a 40bhp deficit?

OP
dgrace

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Timed 4.45s using a RaceBox pro in my Auto V6 today, in track mode. Fully auto mode, unlikely to be quicker using the paddle shift
Thank you! Appreciate the data.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m betting the 40bhp deficit AMG makes more to the wheels than the 2GR-FE.
Be interesting, although I've seen a few a45s struggle to make claimed numbers so who knows.

I'm just really curious to hear it go up the hill to see 8f they've done anything with the noise since I heard it.

I still suspect the grey v6 that went up the hill originally had its valves disabled though knowing what I do now.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Be interesting, although I've seen a few a45s struggle to make claimed numbers so who knows.

I'm just really curious to hear it go up the hill to see 8f they've done anything with the noise since I heard it.

I still suspect the grey v6 that went up the hill originally had its valves disabled though knowing what I do now.

We've also seen the Emira V6 struggling to make power too that's why I'm willing to make some bets :D

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Timed 4.45s using a RaceBox pro in my Auto V6 today, in track mode. Fully auto mode, unlikely to be quicker using the paddle shift
Be interesting to see if you could do better shiting yourself rather than leaving it to the 'brain'.

It might just be me but giving it the beans in my auto right to the auto shift point seems like wasting time revving it where the power is starting to drop off?
I also noticed it seems to hit the limiter then shifts wasting time. If you shift in the sweet spot then it just cracks up the box first to second second to third
Sounds mega anyway bollox to the time!!!

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Be interesting to see if you could do better shiting yourself rather than leaving it to the 'brain'.

It might just be me but giving it the beans in my auto right to the auto shift point seems like wasting time revving it where the power is starting to drop off?
I also noticed it seems to hit the limiter then shifts wasting time. If you shift in the sweet spot then it just cracks up the box first to second second to third
Sounds mega anyway bollox to the time!!!
The car is having a campaign service done today, I will be picking it up Monday after my trip to Goodwood.

I may give the car another run using the paddle shift to see if it really does improve it. I suspect when run in a bit longer, it could get down to 4.3. It’s more me being curious than anything else, plus a mate laughing because his diesel BMW can hit 60 quicker than 4.45 doesn’t help.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The car is having a campaign service done today, I will be picking it up Monday after my trip to Goodwood.

I may give the car another run using the paddle shift to see if it really does improve it. I suspect when run in a bit longer, it could get down to 4.3. It’s more me being curious than anything else, plus a mate laughing because his diesel BMW can hit 60 quicker than 4.45 doesn’t help.
yes but I would rather be seen getting out of a sheep than one of those things!!!

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think 4.5 is as good as it gets in an auto and closer to 5 in a manual. Straight line speed isn't everything it's just the constant bull that lotus keep spouting that gets me, but people still want to believe them.
Your car will do 4.2
Your price is locked
Your car will be here soon
It wieghs 1405kg
It's a whole new car
I4 here next week
Your car is at pdi
There is no wiper issue
The ecu is fine
??????