2.0T EMIRA will start manufacturing in July !!!

Good news for the long wait. Here it is:

2.0 news.jpg

Mod edit: Source confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Feel like we’re getting trolled.

For i4 res holders I’d be annoyed if this were true.

Production in July a couple months and not a damn review or really even any sort of substantial information outside of specs about the i4 yet? We just buying cars blindly now?

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Feel like we’re getting trolled.

For i4 res holders I’d be annoyed if this were true.

Production in July a couple months and not a damn review or really even any sort of substantial information outside of specs about the i4 yet? We just buying cars blindly now?
Have you seen any Emira V6 AT reviews yet (outside of owner reviews on here)?

The V6 AT came in approximately on time (latest round of schedules anyway). The I4 has been scheduled to start circa July, so maybe it will be roughly on time too.

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Perhaps Matt could post the original, official Chinese language version here?

I assume that this will only have the LOTUS NYO logo properly printed (and no label pasted on top of the original logo).

How about it?

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I fully believe that the "build priority to Chinese customers" narrative is true. And it sucks.
But even if true, according to the write-up, there is only a backorder of a bit more than one month of I4 production (mainly July and August 2023 deliveries). And we can safely assume that 3.5 V6 supercharged cars will also continue to be produced in parallell. It also sounds like LOTUS NYO is attempting to attract more (new) orders for I4 by offering new colors to attract customers.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting..... if 60 percent of 2023 production is dedicated to i4 for the Chinese market, somehow the remaining 40 percent will accommodate the (delayed) 700 NA FE units as well as the 600 NA FE version 2 Emiras. Proportionately, where does that leave UK and ROW? Was 4800 annual units the production target?

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Interesting..... if 60 percent of 2023 production is dedicated to i4 for the Chinese market, somehow the remaining 40 percent will accommodate the (delayed) 700 NA FE units as well as the 600 NA FE version 2 Emiras. Proportionately, where does that leave UK and ROW? Was 4800 annual units the production target?
Oh wow, the Emira “14”. Looks like they tried to fix their mistakes but still doesn’t look right. They got the “i” in the header but the rest is wrong still….uggg. If you’re going to troll, at least do it well.