Your perfect 3 Car garage

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Wanted to see what everyone would pick as ATTAINABLE (not dream car) 3 car garage. Can be any type not just sports cars, motorcycles are welcomed or boats. Cars can't be more than 2-3 years old, (no classic's) so they would all be current new car pricing. All three combined can not exceed the price of a 488 Ferrari Spider (so around 300K USD or so), which I personally think is one of the best looking cars ever made. Threw this in just for fun and extra difficulty. ;)

Lexus/Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series/LX600 - Daily Driver, this epitome of over engineered and reliability. The type of vehicle that can go anywhere. From a nice dinner in the city to the Serengeti on safari. Ready to take on everything.

Lotus Emira V6 - The weekend fun toy to drive b-roads, but also to take into the office sometimes and longer trips. Also, just to admire how beautiful it is.

Porsche 718 Spyder - Open top experience and perhaps the best looking convertible that can be had for under 200K. Odd track day, similar driving experience to the Emira, but with the top down brings a different experience.

( If I lived in Europe / UK - I would replace the Emira with an Exige 410 Sport(removable top) and the 911 Carrera PDK instead if 718 Spyder, the Exige would give the open top experience when needed, however above is the best I can do in Canada)

Last edited:
Aston dbx… if only it were a bit smaller / cheaper!

vantage for kicks

alpine R5 for shopping and im assuming a bit of bonkers

And I might be over budget…

Aston dbx… if only it were a bit smaller!

vantage for kicks

alpine R5 for shopping and im assuming a bit of bonkers

And I might be over budget…
Very much over budget! And is the Alpine even released yet? Great Line up tho!

Not that much… 2 astons about 300 and I reckon alpine won’t be that much more… but yeah not released.

edit: realised you don't mean english money do you!?!

so,

Macan GTS - have one
Alpine R5 - when released!
second hand vantage

Last edited:
AOs3F8s.jpg

IboChuI.jpg

8h01XDe.jpg

Wanted to see what everyone would pick as ATTAINABLE (not dream car) 3 car garage. Can be any type not just sports cars, motorcycles are welcomed. Car can't be more than 2-3 years old, so they would all be current new car pricing. All three can not exceed the price of a 488 Ferrari Spider (so around 300K or so), which I personally think is one of the best looking cars ever made. Threw this in just for fun and extra difficulty. ;)

Lexus/Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series/LX600 - Daily Driver, this epitome of over engineered and reliability. The type of vehicle that can go anywhere. From a nice dinner in the city to the Serengeti on safari. Ready to take on everything.

Lotus Emira V6 - The weekend fun toy to drive b-roads, but also to take into the office sometimes and longer trips. Also, just to admire how beautiful it is.

Porsche 718 Spyder - Open top experience and perhaps the best looking convertible that can be had for under 200K. Odd track day, similar driving experience to the Emira, but with the top down brings a different experience.

( If I lived in Europe / UK - I would replace the Emira with an Exige 410 Sport(removable top) and the 911 Carrera PDK as a more usable sports car, however above is the best I can do in Canada)
Fun thread is fun

Wanted to see what everyone would pick as ATTAINABLE (not dream car) 3 car garage. Can be any type not just sports cars, motorcycles are welcomed. Car can't be more than 2-3 years old, so they would all be current new car pricing. All three can not exceed the price of a 488 Ferrari Spider (so around 300K or so), which I personally think is one of the best looking cars ever made. Threw this in just for fun and extra difficulty. ;)

( If I lived in Europe / UK - I would replace the Emira with an Exige 410 Sport(removable top) and the 911 Carrera PDK as a more usable sports car, however above is the best I can do in Canada)
Not perfect, and overpriced as per your request, but it's what I have right now on the garage:

Range Rover SVR for daily and long trips with plenty of luggage.
Aston Martin DB9, perfect for long weekends and even daily.
Lotus Evora GT410 Sport, for weekends on B roads.

I have to say I have been lucky, never had a single reliability issue with any of the three.

Guess DB9 will have to go when Emira arrives, since Emira probably ticks more boxes DB9 likewise than Evora for long weekends.

Caterham 7 620 and BMW iX for sure

Then I get stuck with the third. Maybe an M2 or a 240i but it would need a lot of thinking.

Currently not far off with with an R300, X3 M40 and a Kia Soul EV.

I'd go E63S estate for my daily and family duties, Emira for the sports car or an Aston Martin Vantage if the Emira doesn't hit the spot and the wife loves her RS3 for daily duties so will stick with that.

I'd go E63S estate for my daily and family duties, Emira for the sports car or an Aston Martin Vantage if the Emira doesn't hit the spot and the wife loves her RS3 for daily duties so will stick with that.
Love yours lots

It’s a difficult one really. Because it’s changes all the bloody time!

Daily Driver - Civic Type R

B9B1D6DA-9D1E-4272-B897-F20EA7FDB49E.jpeg

Summer enjoyment - Morgan Roadster (I know the image is of a 2017 but you can get them up to 2020 to keep within the 2-3 year old rule)

3A118905-8F8E-4F1B-A659-3843E6FCCAE3.jpeg

Toy - Noble M600
E530F39C-0199-4C73-85B2-B4B6BB0BD086.png

If the Noble isn’t allowed because of no dream cars then with the extra cash I would upgrade the Daily to Taycan or something and get an Exige 430 Cup.

1. Emira/Evora GT (mostly a weekend car)
2. BMW X5 (family car)
3. Audi S5 Sportback or BMW M550i (daily + family backup car + Lotus backup car)

Love yours lots
Thanks, nearly bought an E63 wagon a month ago to replace my BMW 330d Xdrive touring (budget wouldn't stretch to the E63S as they are about £8k more than the non S) but decided to wait and see what happens when the Emira arrives as if that doesn't hit the sweet spot we need the extra pennies for the Vantage.

I have the first two, waiting on the Emira. I always wanted a 911 GTS with back seats but have gone with my heart ordering an Emira because of my love of lotus from my Elise track experience and the community (dealer, clubs and drivers) we have in Australia:
- BMW x5 30D (family car)
- lotus Elise 250 (track car) - I actually have an Elise S 2015 but keeping to your 2 to 3 year rule. I have lots of mods on my Elise surpassing the 250 including power kit upgrade to 270 bhp
- lotus Emira first Edition v6 (weekend /GT)- ordered