Where can I get information on where to see the Emira in SoCal?

everettk

Reaction score
Where can someone find information on where the Emira is being shown, particularly in SoCal? I have been searching forums, checked on the Lotus website, I can't find any information. I see Youtube postings of Emiras in the U.S. but the posters never say where they are located. I called the local Lotus dealer and they said they were busy and would call me back and never did. Is there anyone who has any idea about the Emira's being shown. I remember when the C8 Vette came out, Chevy had a detail list of locations and dates where the car was touring. It was so straight forward. Lotus seems to be the complete opposite.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Where can someone find information on where the Emira is being shown, particularly in SoCal? I have been searching forums, checked on the Lotus website, I can't find any information. I see Youtube postings of Emiras in the U.S. but the posters never say where they are located. I called the local Lotus dealer and they said they were busy and would call me back and never did. Is there anyone who has any idea about the Emira's being shown. I remember when the C8 Vette came out, Chevy had a detail list of locations and dates where the car was touring. It was so straight forward. Lotus seems to be the complete opposite.
Was that dealer Eurocar? If so ask for Nikki, she's the one in charge of all things Lotus there. Have you placed a deposit yet? And my guess is they are giving the test drives in places where the weather is going to be prohibitive which means we here in So Cal will be pretty far down the list...:) Of course they did go to Texas already so who really knows?!! Oh and welcome to the forum!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The US tour is primarily aimed at deposit holders, ahead of dealers getting their longer term demo cars. If you have a deposit then your dealer should be able to tell you the dates they will have a car and how to book a test drive. Lotus are not publicising the info.

OP
E

everettk

Reaction score
The US tour is primarily aimed at deposit holders, ahead of dealers getting their longer term demo cars. If you have a deposit then your dealer should be able to tell you the dates they will have a car and how to book a test drive. Lotus are not publicising the info.
It's strange. I see YouTube videos popping up of the Emira at local car shows. One was just posted of an Emira at Columbus Cars and Coffee. It's amazing there is no information of where or when these cars might show up outside of the tour.

I saw a post on here yesterday of an Emira in Costa Mesa, 15 minutes from where I live. I immediately drove over to see it and it has just left the dealership.

Last edited:

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It's strange. I see YouTube videos popping up of the Emira at local car shows. One was just posted of an Emira at Columbus Cars and Coffee. It's amazing there is no information of where or when these cars might show up outside of the tour.

I saw a post on here yesterday of an Emira in Costa Mesa, 15 minutes from where I live. I immediately drove over to see it and it has just left the dealership.
They did the introduction reception on Weds and test drives all day Thurs. That's why the car was in Costa Mesa. Bummer you missed it! I think it's headed to Galpin in L.A. Not positive but worth a call..:)

OP
E

everettk

Reaction score
They did the introduction reception on Weds and test drives all day Thurs. That's why the car was in Costa Mesa. Bummer you missed it! I think it's headed to Galpin in L.A. Not positive but worth a call..:)
Thanks for the info. I called Galpin but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone there with information. I will be in the Bay Area this coming weekend and I've seen posts confirming the Emira will be in that area then. Hopefully I can see one there.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I called Galpin but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone there with information. I will be in the Bay Area this coming weekend and I've seen posts confirming the Emira will be in that area then. Hopefully I can see one there.
Good luck! Hope you catch up with the car..:)

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Boardwalk will have it 11/12-11/15

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Looking for an update to this thread if anyone has heard of any upcoming demos in SoCal.