• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm in the U.S. Anyone know where I can buy a decent Lotus cap and/or one specific to the Lotus Emira?

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They have some nice accessories on the lotus cars website. I’ve a couple of hats. I’ve not seen an Emira one yet in their lineup

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Contact your dealer's parts dept. They can order whatever you want. I got my Lotus jacket last year within a month, but I've heard people are getting merch muck quicker these days.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There aren't any accessories or apparel on the Lotus website in the US. From all appearances, they don't intend to sell any of that here.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Right, I know it exists. But note that there aren't any links to it from Lotus's public US website. The omission means they literally don't want any traffic going there.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, I find their website is buggy at the best of times. They need to hire a web developer

Right, I know it exists. But note that there aren't any links to it from Lotus's public US website. The omission means they literally don't want any traffic going there.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in the U.S. Anyone know where I can buy a decent Lotus cap and/or one specific to the Lotus Emira?
You mean like a "I ordered a Lotus Emira two & a half years ago and all I got was this hat" kind of deal?