Wheel hub caps

thenextchapter

Reaction score
Mainly for the people who have chosen yellow calipers I suppose but not exclusively.
Anyone considered modifying the hub caps due to the different shade of yellow between the two?
Options I wondered about :
Try and get same shade - logo could be an issue
A totally different colour
Any colour - no logo, it does say Lotus on the calipers obv
Leave as is, it’s not an issue. I did the factory tour but forget to focus on this doh
Members thoughts pleas

Mainly for the people who have chosen yellow calipers I suppose but not exclusively.
Anyone considered modifying the hub caps due to the different shade of yellow between the two?
Options I wondered about :
Try and get same shade - logo could be an issue
A totally different colour
Any colour - no logo, it does say Lotus on the calipers obv
Leave as is, it’s not an issue. I did the factory tour but forget to focus on this doh
Members thoughts pleas
I have yellow calipers ordered and not thought about it and doubt I will, but guess there will be some aftermarket caps at some point for the finicky out there. I have so many different shades of silver/chrome on my backdate that 2 shades of yellow will be a small cross to bear :)

I had a look during my Factory tour. I thought the yellow of the calipers matched the Lotus badge yellow, fairly well. I was expecting the traditional yellow caliper colour vs the lighter more , dare i say, fluorescent yellow of the Lotus badge.

I asked the dealer before ordering yellow calipers, they said that Lotus US responded that the yellow was changed so that the badge and caliper was VERY close,. Their emphasis not mine. Hopefully we will be seeing something soon

FYI - My Evora is yellow. Calipers are yellow. Wheels cap is yellow. Interior stitching is yellow. I know it sounds like a 🍌 but in real life none of these little differences in shade stick out like a sore thumb. Even when you walk around the car, different body panels look different based on light and angle.

Last edited:
D0C1EC27-8345-453D-B25F-F3427F2AA784.jpeg