Waves Hand from Lake Tahoe

Nymare

Reaction score
Heya all !

I saw the light and put a deposit down for an Emira a few months ago.

I had a 2005 Acura NSX and now a 2016 Corvette. I am still kicking myself for selling the NSX 🤪 and I can not stomach the no manual issue with new Corvettes.

I did not get in on the FE, so the excitement will have to be delayed by a year 🙁

I live around Lake Tahoe, NV, so hopefully I could participate in any Bay Area Lotus owners events 😇

Tips hat to people who have very good taste in sport cars. 👍

Cheers,
Nytmare

Heya all !

I saw the light and put a deposit down for an Emira a few months ago.

I had a 2005 Acura NSX and now a 2016 Corvette. I am still kicking myself for selling the NSX 🤪 and I can not stomach the no manual issue with new Corvettes.

I did not get in on the FE, so the excitement will have to be delayed by a year 🙁

I live around Lake Tahoe, NV, so hopefully I could participate in any Bay Area Lotus owners events 😇

Tips hat to people who have very good taste in sport cars. 👍

Cheers,
Nytmare
Welcome to the good taste in sports cars club! Love Lake Tahoe, skied there Many years ago. Letting the NSX go - tough call!

Enjoy the chat on here, sometimes people's excitement, impatience or frustration gets the better of them but we are really not a bad bunch!

Just went skiing there last month for my first time! Beautiful area! Good luck with the purchase.

Welcome to the forum @Nymare - The NSX has aged really well, they still turn my head when I see them on the road.

Wow NSX was a dream car growing up. 👍 Love to ski 🎿, enjoy the forum… I have learned a lot. Anxiously waiting, like everyone jajaja

Back