• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Been lurking here. Took my delivery from lotus of North Jersey this past Saturday. Deposit 5/22.

Cars been working great no issues so far. AC and brakes seem fine. A couple of tiny bubbles on ppf which they assured me should fade.

I did notice one very weird issue. There's a neon green sticker at the bottom of my shifter linkage area that shouldn't be there that I didn't notice until I got home you can actually see it in the pictures. Otherwise it has been a dream.
“Please help, I’m a prisoner in an automobile factory”

Deeznuss

Reaction score
Curious if anyone receiving their cars now are finding they have black/white badges. Hard to understand if the ones we've seen in posts so far have been swaps or if they came that way upon delivery. Hoping for yellow badges on my 2.0 Seneca and no surprises.

Deeznuss

Reaction score
GT4 has the black and white front logo (of course it’s blocked in the photo) and different a different logo on the sides of the car.

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 119
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Badge color issue has largely been put to rest some time ago. The owner of the Emira who posted photos with black/white badges responded that he replaced them with ones he purchased from Lotus UK. All Emiras are coming with Yellow/Black badges as far as we've seen so far.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone know when next ships should be arriving
Atlantic Sun left Halifax today, eta New York May 9. Haven’t heard any news of Emira’s on the water though so it’s likely a mystery until it’s unloaded, last week’s ship was empty 😔.

R35_J

Reaction score
Atlantic Sun left Halifax today, eta New York May 9. Haven’t heard any news of Emira’s on the water though so it’s likely a mystery until it’s unloaded, last week’s ship was empty 😔.
My dealer gave me my vin last week and said car was on the water. I wonder if it's on that ship.

SPoivre

Reaction score
My dealer gave me my vin last week and said car was on the water. I wonder if it's on that ship.
Good luck with that. I've had my VIN for months and my car has been "on the water"... twice, LOL, but where it is now or when I will get it seems to be a mystery. ( My order was confirmed April 2022, IIRC..it seems like a lifetime away.)

Just keep breathing....

R35_J

Reaction score
Good luck with that. I've had my VIN for months and my car has been "on the water"... twice, LOL, but where it is now or when I will get it seems o be a mystery. ( My order was confirmed April 2022, IIRC..it seems like a lifetime away.)

Just keep breathing....
Ahhh damn lol. Well I hope we both get our cars soon!

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
...nearly 3 years later, the day finally came. Special thanks to Ray and company at Lotus of North Jersey for making the experience incredible. 6 hours into ownership, and my fingers are crossed 🤞 that no serious issues arise, but so far this car is incredible. The feel and the sound... combined with the comfort... I can finally say it was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to my morning comute.
1000020420.jpg

3A3968M

Reaction score
...nearly 3 years later, the day finally came. Special thanks to Ray and company at Lotus of North Jersey for making the experience incredible. 6 hours into ownership, and my fingers are crossed 🤞 that no serious issues arise, but so far this car is incredible. The feel and the sound... combined with the comfort... I can finally say it was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to my morning comute.
View attachment 43051
Congrats!
I see you got a new car inspection sticker that expires in 2 years (the same with me) - I think they screwed up, NJ state does not require an inspection of the new vehicles for the first 5 years. I will be at the dealer in the morning to get my car fixed and will raise this issue as well.

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats!
I see you got a new car inspection sticker that expires in 2 years (the same with me) - I think they screwed up, NJ state does not require an inspection of the new vehicles for the first 5 years. I will be at the dealer in the morning to get my car fixed and will raise this issue as well.
Noticed the same thing immediately... not too worried, I'm sure they'll correct that for me.