USA/Canada Delivery Thread

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Car arrived via truck this morning. Was only able to put 50 miles on her before I had to go back to work, but man, it was worth the almost 3 year wait. I'm ecstatic.

mJFL952.jpg

L4A7Ieo.jpg

NIDnWBt.jpg

ryaVtYR.jpeg

Unfortunately after looking back through the pics I took it looks like the front driver's brake has the uneven wear problem. It only had 15 miles on when I took them so I'm hoping when I go and look later it may have corrected itself... but that's wishful thinking...

Last edited:

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Has anyone considered just showing up at the corporate office in Plymouth Township, Michigan?
Let's all go.
Like an angry flash mob.
With picket signs reading...
"Fire Matt Windle"
"Where's my car?"
"Soon Never Comes"
"Lotus Lies"

Last edited:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Unfortunately after looking back through the pics I took it looks like the front driver's brake has the uneven wear problem. It only had 15 miles on when I took them so I'm hoping when I go and look later it may have corrected itself... but that's wishful thinking...
If it's just a bit of non-linear surface rust, bedding the brakes a bit more aggressively might correct it.

If it's actually transferred/fractured pad material on the rotor, then it's going to need to be corrected by the dealer.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If it's just a bit of non-linear surface rust, bedding the brakes a bit more aggressively might correct it.

If it's actually transferred/fractured pad material on the rotor, then it's going to need to be corrected by the dealer.
Take a look at my second pic, it looks like it's the latter

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
To dream the impossible dream.... here it is, after almost 3 years. Got the paperwork by FedEx today, signing and sending it back in the next 20 minutes. Having it delivered by covered carrier. Looks like it'll be here sometime next week.

View attachment 41833
I am so stoked for you sir! You've been an absolute stalwart of this forum and I can't wait for you to get behind the wheel and finally get to enjoy it. I hope your delivery goes smoothly and you enjoy many happy miles!

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My only complain was when I got the car (covered carrier) it was filthy. Had a layer of dust or dirt over it. I was expecting something a bit nicer, but its all good.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
To dream the impossible dream.... here it is, after almost 3 years. Got the paperwork by FedEx today, signing and sending it back in the next 20 minutes. Having it delivered by covered carrier. Looks like it'll be here sometime next week.

View attachment 41833
Congrats! Mine is likely just out of frame in your photo. Hoping I'm just a few days behind you in the process, although mine has to be shipped considerably farther. Looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts after the first drive.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score