USA/Canada Delivery Thread

VroomPop

Reaction score
Bellevue today (not my pic, I'll get over there tomorrow)

437589165_10229062401479031_8188941641167335063_n.jpg
Killin' me! I haven't gotten "the call" but my DV and tan car was on that boat on that day coming to that dealer! Maybe tomorrow the phone rings and ...

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oppression olympics? I'm at 995 😔
Just discovered another fun little metric that we can use to quantify our collective waiting — if you tap / click on the little badge icon of your profile pic on a thread that you've posted in, it will say how many posts you've made in that thread. 😄

1000010822.jpg

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Just discovered another fun little metric that we can use to quantify our collective waiting — if you tap / click on the little badge icon of your profile pic on a thread that you've posted in, it will say how many posts you've made in that thread. 😄

View attachment 41306

Ha! Even I didn't know that. Nice find!

1000020221.jpg

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Same here. My car arrived in Baltimore in Dec 2023. No updates from dealer on when they expect to have it.
Wow, that is crazy! I thought my situation was bad...my car was being processed in port six weeks ago and my dealer (Gator) can't or won't tell me anything definitive. I wish at least one dealer would have a clue how to communicate with us. If they were to share some data, that would at least help. I'd like to know how long their lists of customers waiting on their Emiras are, which cars (if any) they've delivered and what # in that list they represent, how many they're delivering each week, etc. It could all be kept anonymous...just car spec, status and # in line. Something like:
  1. Hethel Yellow 1.0 Delivered 4/1/24
  2. Magma Red 1.0 Port Processing
  3. Vivid Red 2.0 Delivered 3/30/24
  4. etc.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I spoke with Lotus of Pittsburgh this afternoon and they have only received 2 cars so far. They have not received any word from Lotus NA regarding the others. I’m guessing Baltimore is inundated with PDI work and we are stuck in limbo once again.
That's interesting. I was in touch with Lotus Cape Fear recently, a new dealer here in NC, and they said that they've delivered nearly 20 Emiras already! I've seen several of them here in Raleigh. I think I would have been better off with putting a deposit at Lotus Cape Fear than Gator where I'm waiting...

Idalee07

Reaction score
That's interesting. I was in touch with Lotus Cape Fear recently, a new dealer here in NC, and they said that they've delivered nearly 20 Emiras already! I've seen several of them here in Raleigh. I think I would have been better off with putting a deposit at Lotus Cape Fear than Gator where I'm waiting
Hello, other gator people,
Are you waiting on a FE v1 or 2? Also, out of curiosity, what was your deposit date, if you don’t mind d sharing.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello, other gator people,
Are you waiting on a FE v1 or 2? Also, out of curiosity, what was your deposit date, if you don’t mind d sharing.
To avoid having Gator replies lost on this huge thread, I created this Gator-specific one. I'll post my response there and hope you will too. The Gator thread

24EmiraUS

Reaction score
I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

Is this sheet being updated

99Problems

Reaction score
Day 1013 here... but I see light at the end of the tunnel... No call yet from Park Place, but being a part of the 4/6 ship batch, I suspect I'll hear something early next week about it being on the truck in route...

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice photos! Lotus should have hired you to take the photos originally.
Thanks! Well we all know Dark Verdant is impossible to photograph, or so they told us. ;) I think magma/tan came out looking great, especially in the morning sunlight. I completely mistook the DV car inside for black. The Seneca/red car is their demo.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, a car was removed from the VIN list of the 4/6 shipment: SCCLEKAX3RHB11504.

Not sure what happened to it, maybe it was never loaded onto the vessel?