• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I spoke with Lotus of Pittsburgh this afternoon and they have only received 2 cars so far. They have not received any word from Lotus NA regarding the others. I’m guessing Baltimore is inundated with PDI work and we are stuck in limbo once again.
That's interesting. I was in touch with Lotus Cape Fear recently, a new dealer here in NC, and they said that they've delivered nearly 20 Emiras already! I've seen several of them here in Raleigh. I think I would have been better off with putting a deposit at Lotus Cape Fear than Gator where I'm waiting...

Idalee07

Reaction score
That's interesting. I was in touch with Lotus Cape Fear recently, a new dealer here in NC, and they said that they've delivered nearly 20 Emiras already! I've seen several of them here in Raleigh. I think I would have been better off with putting a deposit at Lotus Cape Fear than Gator where I'm waiting
Hello, other gator people,
Are you waiting on a FE v1 or 2? Also, out of curiosity, what was your deposit date, if you don’t mind d sharing.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello, other gator people,
Are you waiting on a FE v1 or 2? Also, out of curiosity, what was your deposit date, if you don’t mind d sharing.
To avoid having Gator replies lost on this huge thread, I created this Gator-specific one. I'll post my response there and hope you will too. The Gator thread

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Contact info? I'm in a similar boat and I'd do it if I knew who to call. Dealer (Gator) hasn't provided any information.
The direct phone number is literally on Lotus's website.

1000033306.png

Last edited:

24EmiraUS

Reaction score
I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

Is this sheet being updated

99Problems

Reaction score
Day 1013 here... but I see light at the end of the tunnel... No call yet from Park Place, but being a part of the 4/6 ship batch, I suspect I'll hear something early next week about it being on the truck in route...

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice photos! Lotus should have hired you to take the photos originally.
Thanks! Well we all know Dark Verdant is impossible to photograph, or so they told us. ;) I think magma/tan came out looking great, especially in the morning sunlight. I completely mistook the DV car inside for black. The Seneca/red car is their demo.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting, a car was removed from the VIN list of the 4/6 shipment: SCCLEKAX3RHB11504.

Not sure what happened to it, maybe it was never loaded onto the vessel?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting, a car was removed from the VIN list of the 4/6 shipment: SCCLEKAX3RHB11504.

Not sure what happened to it, maybe it was never loaded onto the vessel?
There's a pattern over time of them leaving a sequential car out. Mine for example was missing from the 12/2 ship (among sequential VINs) but showed up inexplicably in February.

Zardoz

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My car has been in port since 4/6. Dealer is getting a few cars days apart. How can this be an effective method of delivering cars with a few cars dropped off at each dealer? Would it not make more sense that if there are enough cars to fill a carrier for a dealer, deliver them all instead of dropping a couple of cars at each? Oh, I forgot, Its Lotus.

LotusNewbie

Reaction score
My car has been in port since 4/6. Dealer is getting a few cars days apart. How can this be an effective method of delivering cars with a few cars dropped off at each dealer? Would it not make more sense that if there are enough cars to fill a carrier for a dealer, deliver them all instead of dropping a couple of cars at each? Oh, I forgot, Its Lotus.
I'm in the same boat as you, you would think the end is near but it could be a week, could be a month, ugggh.

cracer

Reaction score
Heard the same thing today from my dealer, weird thing is that a second shipment has arrived at port and a few of those cars have made it to the dealer while some first shipment cars are still waiting