• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

azlambo

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2079.jpeg
    IMG_2079.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 108

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Its total BS. Wait for this to come from Lotus or a Dealer. Other than that its just some jokester trying to stir the pot
Texted my dealer already, the order number is right, no other obvious tell tell signs, if it is fake, it took a lot of thinking and insight to make it like that. I have spent already 30 min plus on disecting comparing to others, and it looks very convincing….hopefully Lotus can clarify in short order

I already asked my dealer for payment detail and wire info to pick it up today/tomorrow 😂😂

They just finished the window tint this week, and I have the Larini exhaust at the house, I am ready ready

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 80

brainf18

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Texted my dealer already, the order number is right, no other obvious tell tell signs, if it is fake, it took a lot of thinking and insight to make it like that. I have spent already 30 min plus on disecting comparing to others, and it looks very convincing….hopefully Lotus can clarify in short order

I already asked my dealer for payment detail and wire info to pick it up today/tomorrow 😂😂

They just finished the window tint this week, and I have the Larini exhaust at the house, I am ready ready
I hope it is legit but until the information comes from a verifiable source I'd be skeptical.

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Agree...If its a photoshop then its pretty good one. If its legit where did it come from. That little detail was conveniently omitted from the original post
All conjecture at this point, but as it is not on the CARB site, it might get someone at CARB or Lotus in hot water if it was leaked ahead of publication……

BobbyG

Reaction score
All conjecture at this point, but as it is not on the CARB site, it might get someone at CARB or Lotus in hot water if it was leaked ahead of publication……
Is it possible the EO would be issued, but a time lag as to when the website is updated?

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, that is already a known fact, they lag several days….

The order is really convincing, has a test group that was not used elsewhere…..Lotus please confirm 😝

Is it possible the EO would be issued, but a time lag as to when the website is updated?

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, that is already a known fact, they lag several days….

The order is really convincing, has a test group that was not used elsewhere…..Lotus please confirm 😝
Test group matches epa submission which is normal and the executive order doesn’t match anyone else’s EO number.

Likely this lotus talk person just emailed carb passenger car email in the last couple days and they responded with the pdf.

Simplest explanation, and I want this to be real. If this is fake it’s a very convincing fake and way too much effort. I’m going with real. Someone can verify it with CARB via email faster than lotus can put together an email marketing campaign that’s for sure. And they’ll verify it faster than dealers can gave a meeting.

drjazzsk

Reaction score
Not sure what's moronic about pointing out your mistake. Go to the configurator and see for yourself. Steering wheel in alcantara is a $530 Option

Geezzz...Don't be so defensive and lighten up "Karen"
You obviously have nothing better to do with your time than to troll others. Just pathetic.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So to keep things back on topic… when CARB is good to go… (SOON😂) are you getting your car delivered or picking it up? I’m getting mine delivered because I don’t want to “waste” 250 miles on a crappy trip. Dallas to houston is one of the most BORING road trip I’ve ever had to make … but then again… I might get impatient and get an Uber to drop me off from Houston to Dallas the minute we get word from CARB 😂😂
I’m walking 😂
My office is 1 mile from dealership