USA/Canada Delivery Thread

My car was shipped from the UK today (May 13th) and is expected to arrive in the US on May 25th. It will then be transported to Canada.
Congrats!!! Funny enough I just left Gentry and asked when the last "on the water" update was and it's been 2 weeks since they got one. I just asked let them know Oakville got some VINs 🤞 mine is xxxx, yesterday was the 2-month anniversary of getting my VIN haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! Funny enough I just left Gentry and asked when the last "on the water" update was and it's been 2 weeks since they got one. I just asked let them know Oakville got some VINs 🤞 mine is xxxxx, yesterday was the 2-month anniversary of getting my VIN haha.
Congrats. Do you know how long it takes from USA to Canada for transport?

Congrats. Do you know how long it takes from USA to Canada for transport?
Just got confirm my Emira is on the same ship 🥳 @Lotustoronto any luck for you?

No way to know exactly how long it takes and I think the Baltimore situation slowed things down so I would ETA it same as last. I believe that Gentry got the last batch on Friday which were on the April 26 ship which put it exactly 2 weeks. That would make out ETA (I'll assume April 26 was when NOVA got the data for a April 24 arrival as it usually takes 2 days), drumroll May 31.

Silver with white interior and silver wheels is a great spec. So unique
Can't say I originated the idea. Franz von Holzhausen configured the press cars for the Tesla Model 3 Performance when it was introduced back in 2018 the same way (red brake calipers though). We still have ours. We rarely see a Model 3 in this color combo.

Attachments

• IMG_3303.jpeg
    IMG_3303.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 55
Just got confirm my Emira is on the same ship 🥳 @Lotustoronto any luck for you?

No way to know exactly how long it takes and I think the Baltimore situation slowed things down so I would ETA it same as last. I believe that Gentry got the last batch on Friday which were on the April 26 ship which put it exactly 2 weeks. That would make out ETA (I'll assume April 26 was when NOVA got the data for a April 24 arrival as it usually takes 2 days), drumroll May 31.
I have not heard anything yet! Keep you posted....exciting stuff

I swear they really actually are delivering these cars in LIFO order.
Is this actually confirmed? Are people whose cars showed up first in Baltimore still waiting to be delivered because they were positioned at the back of a warehouse/storage area and they most recent cars are being delivered first?

Is this actually confirmed? Are people whose cars showed up first in Baltimore still waiting to be delivered because they were positioned at the back of a warehouse/storage area and they most recent cars are being delivered first?
From what I’ve been told by a few sources and those at the factory when CARB approval came is that there was no way to deliver in proper order when approval came without hiring an army to move the cars at the back - but it should all be sorted now. There still could be inconsistency in timelines from build to delivery though as it’s unclear they can get transports at the same rate as cars being produced.

No, more like they’re just grabbing them in any random order they have access to.

Lotus: feel free to prove me otherwise

Last edited:
VIN SCCLEKAXXRHBxxxxx
I was told it will be in the US tomorrow or Wednesday, then 10-15 days for delivery.

Good luck, mine landed in New York on 4/6 and still no word on delivery.
Seems to be very dealer dependent. My dealer in Toronto (Gentry Lane) has received 2 deliveries, both took exactly 14 days to arrive from the date on Nova’s list.

Can someone explain to me the significance of keeping the car in Tour mode during the break-in period versus Sport mode with a 6sp manual Emira? If this has to do with keeping RPM under 4000, that can easily be controlled with the manual.

Can someone explain to me the significance of keeping the car in Tour mode during the break-in period versus Sport mode with a 6sp manual Emira? If this has to do with keeping RPM under 4000, that can easily be controlled with the manual.
Maybe it has to do with exercising the valve?

I've been thinking about this too. Maybe they just want the driver to take it easy for the first 1K miles and sport/track mode encourages the driver to be more aggressive with the throttle, in addition to these driving modes being more responsive in terms of engine control.

Great seeing you finally getting your car @T6061, and nice to hear it seems to have arrived in good condition. Congrats! Will be even better when it gets outside under natural sunlight I think. I honestly think Osmium will turn out to be a surprise to everyone. And I can attest/re-attest to the fact that the tan leather photographs much more orange than it looks in person. It was awesome combined with Seneca when I saw that combo in Monterey in August, IMHO. :)
Agreed on Osmium. Had I not gotten HY, Osmium was my second choice. It's interesting, in my delivery tracker there is not a single Osmium Silver Emira reported yet. And when I look at the reservation tracker with over 230 entries, there was only one Osmium Silver. This is all primarily North American data, but Osmium may turn out to be a rare color...at least here.

Atlantic Sun deposited some additional US and CA Emiras in the port of Baltimore on 5/13. It's good to see that Baltimore has regained some operational capability even as they are working on removing large sections of the bridge that still remain in the main shipping channel. Images below links to the tracking sheet:

1715693857126.png

1715693906193.png

Atlantic Sun deposited some additional US and CA Emiras in the port of Baltimore on 5/13. It's good to see that Baltimore has regained some operational capability even as they are working on removing large sections of the bridge that still remain in the main shipping channel. Images below links to the tracking sheet:

View attachment 43472

View attachment 43473
HOLY MOLY - @Nova you are a G-D

I was at my dealer yesterday morning and he said they haven’t got notice of any Emiras on the water in the last 2 weeks. I left the dealer and saw post from @AMKV28 that he just got notice his 2206 was on the water from the other dealer 45 mins away. Messaged my dealer, he said he’d ask the rep, gets back to me mine is on the water (assumed same ship). BINGO my 2224 WAS on the water HAHA. Well, I’m off on a trip tonight and back in 13 days - may have a beautiful surprise the week I’m back 😭.

*Insane I was literally updating my signature to “on the water” when I got the notice of your post - do I have to change it now? I’m convinced we’re living in a simulation lol.