USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I love this blind optimism we all got going lol
I have no optimism.
I'm convinced March 13th will come and go without a word from Lotus about Carb.
They have never given us any reason to believe a single word of bullshit that comes out of them.
#FireMattWindle

I was looking at used 991.1 GT3s and 570S and it's pretty hard not to consider them at this point. Staying strong but still annoyed at needing to bike 30 miles in the rain to get to work.
The 570 vs GT debate lives rent free in my head

The MC20 is THE best looking car on the planet right now (obviously opinions may vary). I don't understand the steep depreciation curve for these.
Look at it's reviews considering driving dynamics and servicing costs...
That said I think they look amazing and will appreciate quickly in a couple years.

Drooling over Emira since Oct 2021 deposit and for first time seriously considering walking away from my 2.0. Contemplating just putting that money towards early retirement and driving F-Type into the ground. Plus just picked this electric Mini up as extra family car. Amazing how many smiles per $ you get in handling and instant torque.
1000014308.jpg

Last edited:
Drooling over Emira since Oct 2021 and for first time seriously considering walking away from my 2.0. Contemplating just putting that money towards early retirement and driving F-Type into the ground. Plus just picked this electric Mini up as extra family car. Amazing how many smiles per $ you get in handling and instant torque. View attachment 37558
Nice color….

Drooling over Emira since Oct 2021 deposit and for first time seriously considering walking away from my 2.0. Contemplating just putting that money towards early retirement and driving F-Type into the ground. Plus just picked this electric Mini up as extra family car. Amazing how many smiles per $ you get in handling and instant torque. View attachment 37558

Drooling over Emira since Oct 2021 deposit and for first time seriously considering walking away from my 2.0. Contemplating just putting that money towards early retirement and driving F-Type into the ground. Plus just picked this electric Mini up as extra family car. Amazing how many smiles per $ you get in handling and instant torque. View attachment 37558
Funny I did something simular back in August. Not electric but still fun while I wait.

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 22
The 570 vs GT debate lives rent free in my head
The driving season in St Louis is around the corner.

My Evora is for sale on consignment at my Lotus dealer in preparation for my Emira.

I have a 2023 GT4 that keeps me happy, but if the Emira release goes beyond mid March I’ll be really annoyed - just like all of us that are waiting.

Listening to you describe this makes me think about my first track experience.

track.jpeg

You make a good point, if you go EV get ultra light. It probably drives just like these track cars. Instant! I would like to drive your Mini.

I love how mini keeps the hood scoop for an electric car. Hope that’s waterproof

Drooling over Emira since Oct 2021 deposit and for first time seriously considering walking away from my 2.0. Contemplating just putting that money towards early retirement and driving F-Type into the ground. Plus just picked this electric Mini up as extra family car. Amazing how many smiles per $ you get in handling and instant torque.
Great color!

I’m looking to add an EV as a next purchase, and given the way the Emira launch has been handled, no way will it be a Type 135. This is the one I’m hoping develops and becomes available in the U.S.:

Yahoo is bad with putting old videos with new written text. Hopefully that was recorded last year when the Eletre come out...so he referring to cars to USA Summer 23...... missed that by a few days..shoulda said coming soon.
Watched the CFO video. Question - where can I buy one of those $76k Emira‘s advertised at the 2:40 mark?

Watched the CFO video. Question - where can I buy one of those $76k Emira‘s advertised at the 2:40 mark?
Whenever I see new IG or YT reels of Emira screaming "and it starts at $77k!" I cringe a little inside.

I dont want to be the werido in the coments "ACTUALLYYY! its... 105K !"