UK dealer demo cars - specifications

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Info starting to appear, so getting this underway. Dates for delivery not confirmed yet but some dealers now getting confirmation of specs. I'll update the table in this first post as we get more details.

Details for Europe demo cars are here

Edit: cars now arrived on site at dealers highlighted in bold.

LocationEngine/transColourInteriorSuspensionOther specsNotes
Caffyns Lewes Sussex (demo)V6 manualSeneca BlueBlack alcantara (accent tbc)SportsBlack wheelsArrived 28 Oct
AO72FKP
Caffyns Lewes Sussex (showroom)V6 manualDark VerdantBlack alcantara (accent tbc)tbctbcdelivery date tbc
Bell & Colvill Surrey
(demo)
V6 manualNimbus GreyRed leatherTouring + EagletbcArrived 7 Nov
AO72FJP
Bell & Colvill Surrey
(showroom)
details tbc
Endeavour Colchester
(demo)
V6 manualMagma RedIce Grey leatherTouring + EagleSilver wheelsArrived 31 Oct
AO72FJF
Endeavour Colchester
(showroom)
V6 manualSeneca BluetbcSportstbcdelivery date tbc
Caffyns Ashford (demo)V6 manualHethel YellowBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + Cup2Black Pack, black wheels, black calipersArrived 28 Oct
AO72FJC
Caffyns Ashford (showroom)V6 manualMagma RedIce Grey leatherTouring + EagleSilver wheels, black calipersdelivery date tbc
Parks Hamilton (demo)V6 manualMagma RedIce Grey leatherTouringBlack Pack, silver wheels, black calipersArrived 1 Nov
AO72FLL
Parks Hamilton (showroom)V6 manualSeneca BlueSportsdetails tbc
Rybrook Solihull
(demo)
V6 manualSeneca BlueBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleBlack Pack, DC wheels, yellow calipersArrived 7 Nov
AO72FJN
Rybrook Solihull
(showroom)
V6 manualHethel YellowBlack alcantara, yellow stitchTouring + EagleBlack Pack, DC wheels, black calipersdetails tbc
Rybrook Bristol (demo)V6 manualNimbus GreyRed leatherTouring + EagleBlack Pack, black wheels, red calipersArrived 29 Oct
AO72FJA
Rybrook Bristol (showroom)V6 manualSeneca BlueBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleBlack Pack, DC wheels, yellow calipersdelivery date tbc
Silverstone (demo)V6 manualMagma RedIce Grey leatherTouring + EagleDC wheels, black calipersArrived 29 Oct
AO72FNP
Silverstone
(showroom)
V6 manualHethel YellowBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleBlack Pack, black wheelsdelivery date tbc
Central Lotus Nottingham
(demo)
V6 manualSeneca BlueBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleBlack wheels, yellow calipersArrived 29 Oct
AO72FKF
Central Lotus Nottingham
(showroom)
V6 manualDark VerdantRed leathertbctbcdelivery date tbc
JCT600 Bradford
(demo)
V6 manualHethel YellowBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleBlack Pack, black wheels, black calipersArrived 28 Oct
AO72FJE
JCT600 Bradford
(showroom)
details tbc
Hendy Lotus Exeter (demo)V6 manualNimbus GreyRed leatherTouring + EagleBlack pack, black wheels, red calipersArrived 5 Nov
AO72FJX
Hendy Lotus Exeter (showroom)details tbc
Oakmere Lotus Prestbury
(demo)
V6 manualDark VerdantBlack alcantara, yellow stitchSports + EagleDC wheels, yellow calipersArrived 1 Nov
AO72FLF
Oakmere Lotus Prestbury
(showroom)
details tbc
Hendy Lotus Eastleigh
(demo)
V6 manualSeneca BlueBlack alcantara, grey stitchSports + EagleBlack pack, silver wheels, red calipersArrived 5 Nov
AO72FJK
Hendy Lotus Eastleigh
(showroom)
details tbc

Last edited:

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I spoke with that lovely Natashia Kinski lookalike when I was at B&C on wednesday and IIRC she said they were getting a yellow with black pack in but were not sure about the other one.

I was eyeing up a FABULOUS Exige 420 Sport Final Edition in pearlescent yellow - umm.
With my latest car plans it might be that I sell the Emira for it, or similar.

Edit: Looked a bit like this:
420sfe.PNG

Last edited:
OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've just swapped messages with Jamie at B&C. They submitted requested specs (including a yellow one) but won't get confirmation of the specs for their allocated cars and the delivery dates until next Friday, 19th Aug.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I spoke with that lovely Natashia Kinski lookalike when I was at B&C on wednesday and IIRC she said they were getting a yellow with black pack in but were not sure about the other one.

I was eyeing up a FABULOUS Exige 420 Sport Final Edition in pearlescent yellow - umm.

View attachment 8078
If the test drives don’t confirm the dream (I hope they do) there may be a few of us fighting over that yellow 420 at B&C I think! Love it.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Excellent, looking forward to seeing what B&C will end up getting.

When I communicated with Jamie last the spec for their V6 manual was Hethel Yellow + Black Pack, Alcantara interior with Yellow stitching, Sports suspension with Goodyears, and Black wheels.

That was way back in January though, and, at the time, B&C were expecting their demo car to be delivered in March 2022! :D

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 8078
Beautiful car, would be nice to be able to purchase one in the USA 🇺🇸. Look the body

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I would have bought a final 390 exige if they were sold over here. No question!

Bradw

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Info starting to appear, so getting this underway. Dates for delivery not confirmed yet but some dealers now getting confirmation of specs. I'll update the table in this first post as we get more details.

LocationEngine/transColourInteriorSuspensionOther specsNotes
Caffyns Lewes SussexV6 manualSeneca BlueTan leathertbctbcdelivery date tbc
Caffyns Lewes Sussex V6 manualDark VerdantBlack alcantara (accent tbc)tbctbcdelivery date tbc
Bell & Colvill Surreydetails tbc 19 Aug
Do we know if there is going to be an auto

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There should be some autos. We don't know which dealers yet. There is also likely to be a central pool of cars that dealers can book from, so your dealer should be able to request an auto for a few days if they don't have one.

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My dealer doesn’t seem to know what they’re getting but is going to investigate… he’s still saying September which is getting very close 😃

a.s_

Reaction score
I'll post the details of ours when they arrive.. the sales team are fed up of me pestering them I think! We've still got no clue on specs for ours, we've got our test route sorted out though, should be about a 45 min loop :)

Still no idea if I'm actually allowed to say which dealership I'm working for at the moment, sorry!

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'll post the details of ours when they arrive.. the sales team are fed up of me pestering them I think! We've still got no clue on specs for ours, we've got our test route sorted out though, should be about a 45 min loop :)

Still no idea if I'm actually allowed to say which dealership I'm working for at the moment, sorry!
Go on give us a clue 😉😄

a.s_

Reaction score
Let me rephrase that slightly - that's our proposed route ;) it has to be sent off and approved by Lotus first! We haven't got a huge amount of proper Lotus roads within a short test drive distance so we're hoping to get a bit further out!

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that slightly - that's our proposed route ;) it has to be sent off and approved by Lotus first! We haven't got a huge amount of proper Lotus roads within a short test drive distance so we're hoping to get a bit further out!
OK so reading between the lines here.
We have to stick to a Lotus approved test route? And be accompanied by a 'Lotus' employee?

a.s_

Reaction score
OK so reading between the lines here.
We have to stick to a Lotus approved test route? And be accompanied by a 'Lotus' employee?

It would seem that way, yes. I'm not part of the sales team but have been asked to help cover test drives if need be (no complaints here!)

We do get a lot of our customers come from hours away who aren't familiar with the area at all (we're in a pretty urban location, it takes a good half hour of driving to get anywhere remotely fun unfortunately) so we have to find somewhere which at least offers some form of engaging drive but isn't super far away either.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
It would seem that way, yes. I'm not part of the sales team but have been asked to help cover test drives if need be (no complaints here!)

We do get a lot of our customers come from hours away who aren't familiar with the area at all (we're in a pretty urban location, it takes a good half hour of driving to get anywhere remotely fun unfortunately) so we have to find somewhere which at least offers some form of engaging drive but isn't super far away either.
OK thank you for the info really appreciated.
Lets hope there is some flexibility if required so that customers can drive the car on roads that suit their driving style.
A bit disappointing if the drives are always accompanied as well. Be nice to get to know the car without 'distraction'
It isn't a massive issue mind.
With this much planning having a signed off set route, driving tracker on each car and accompanied test drive makes it feel that Lotus are expecting a lot of test drives by people who don't know how to handle a 400bhp, rwd, mid engine car #forthedrivers