U.S. Update: Allocation & Order Date

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just to confirm: Lotus Cars USA is having an online meeting with the dealer network early tomorrow afternoon. The meeting has been described as an "Emira Production Update". We will send out a communication updating all of our deposit holders after the meeting. Fingers crossed for good news!

Some proactive feedback would be amazing. Strong work💪 🤩
Could you please update the UK and EU on here as well as we haven't heard anything lol.
Thank you good sir

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Just to confirm: Lotus Cars USA is having an online meeting with the dealer network early tomorrow afternoon. The meeting has been described as an "Emira Production Update". We will send out a communication updating all of our deposit holders after the meeting. Fingers crossed for good news!
Please call Boardwalk Lotus and give them a 101 on customer service.

GatorMotorsport

Reaction score
Some proactive feedback would be amazing. Strong work💪 🤩
Could you please update the UK and EU on here as well as we haven't heard anything lol.
Thank you good sir
I assume most of the info covered will be specific to our market, but I'll copy/paste the communication we send out here.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I assume most of the info covered will be specific to our market, but I'll copy/paste the communication we send out here.
Thanks a lot for that!

I really appreciate your dealer is on here and giving us some updates. I would have gone with your dealer since you're so great about communicating early on but your reservation count was already so high :) -- I can see why!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
More waiting... I love that we have a delay to tell us we have delay. My guess is they are going to launch the base info... just to give the perception of progress.

Agreed. What if US FE spec orders are now able to update and pick from all the colors?! 😁 JK.. why would early buyers actually get something positive amid all these delays and frustrations? 😔

OP
G

Guest142

An embargo is in effect until tomorrow 12PM EST. We'll send out an update within the next 24 hours. Lots of information was covered in today's meeting.
Thank you. Looking forward to it. Hoping for good news!

OP
G

Guest142

I AM STOKED*

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
More waiting... I love that we have a delay to tell us we have delay. My guess is they are going to launch the base info... just to give the perception of progress.

It would be great if they launched the base info for those of us in BASE camp. However I am not going to get my hopes up that I will be seeing the 13 base colors this soon.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It would be great if they launched the base info for those of us in BASE camp. However I am not going to get my hopes up that I will be seeing the 13 base colors this soon.
They'll announce them - but you won't 'see' them until delivery

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

GatorMotorsport

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Yesterday we had a meeting with Lotus Cars USA to discuss important updates on Emira production. It may come as no surprise, but similar to many other manufacturers in the automotive industry, the factory in Hethel has not been immune to macro-economic pressures and the supply chain issues of today. Notwithstanding, Lotus Cars US/UK has made it clear that they intend to stay true to previously announced pricing and will maintain original timelines as closely as possible. With supply chain issues beginning to improve, the impact has been made clear, and we are confident that the revised production plan will be achieved. In the spirit of complete transparency, we have detailed all of the information discussed in yesterday's meeting below:

Emira production for all markets has been delayed by approximately 3-4 months, with production for North America beginning January of 2023. Production in the 1st quarter of 2023 will be heavily weighted for cars in the North American market.

Lotus originally planned to produce 700 cars for North America in 2022 and approximately 1,300 cars in 2023. North America has since been allocated a higher volume for 2023, which Lotus has stated will be a minimum of 1,900 cars. We do not have a breakdown of how many of these cars will be allocated to the United States versus other territories.

All cars produced in 2023 will be model year 2024.

Full details on 'Base' V6 Emira including pricing, additional paint colors, options, an updated configurator, & dealer allocation numbers are to be released mid-to-late Fall 2022.

** 10 Emira promotional cars are on the way from the U.K. and will be touring the United States this Fall. These cars will provide an opportunity for deposit holders & interested customers to test drive the Emira! Once we have confirmed dates for the tour, we will invite all of our deposit holders to schedule an appointment to spend individual time with the Emira. **

Revised Production of First Edition V6:

• January 2023 - Start of FE V6 Production
  • March 2023 - Start of FE V6 Customer Deliveries
  • Order/Production schedule as follows:
Original Order SubmissionOriginal Production MonthRevised Production Month
March '22September '22January '23
April '22October '22February '23
May '22November '22March '23
June '22December '22April '23

Updated Schedule for Base V6:
  • June 2023 - Start of Base V6 Production
  • August 2023 - Start of Base V6 Customer Deliveries
Order Submission MonthProduction Month
January '23June '23
February '23July '23
March '23August '23
April '23September '23

Production Schedule for First Edition AMG I4:
  • October 2023 - Start of FE AMG I4 Production
  • December 2023 - Start of FE AMG I4 Customer Deliveries
Order Submission MonthProduction Month
May '23October '23
June '23November '23
July '23December '23
August '23January '24

If you have questions about the status of your order, your place in the order queue, or need further clarification about any of the information provided above, please do not hesitate to contact me. As there are many of you to communicate with, phone calls are preferred and my direct line is (317) 245-6312.

We will continue to keep you updated during the coming months as more information is shared with us. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve your Lotus needs!

Kind regards,

Tony Pechiney
INDY LOTUS
GATOR MOTORSPORT

3353 W 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Office: 855.428.6767
Direct: 317.245.6312
Email: [email protected]

GATORMOTORSPORT.COM

https://www.facebook.com/Gator-Motorsport-456837284410972/ https://www.instagram.com/gatormotorsport/

CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR!