U.S. Update: Allocation & Order Date

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Placed an order with Kyle at Boardwalk. No call for me. Placed a deposit in November 2021. When did you place your order?
Kyle handled my order on March 5th. I would imagine they have not yet called you because Tom is doing them one by one. You’re not getting a V6 FE based on your deposit month right?

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
LOG is planned to be the 1st stop for the inbound promotional Emiras, however, (as far as we know) this has yet to be confirmed by LC USA.

Final destination charge has not been confirmed. It's likely that we won't receive this until cars begin to ship from the U.K. We've been quoting $2200, same as MY2021 Evora GT.

Lotus has stated that the global order bank has exceeded 2023 production. For new depositors, we are quoting delivery around 24 months from today for the V6 and approximately 18 months from today for the AMG I4.

Lotus is only quoting this far in advance. Base V6 orders will be submitted/built beyond the 4 months listed. The schedule beyond this will be regularly adjusted to optimize production.
To what Gator has said.

I got an email from Lotus of Pittsburgh yesterday. It was a nice personalized email stating my November build is now a March build, May delivery. Also stated they would have Emira's to drive later this year.

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Kyle handled my order on March 5th. I would imagine they have not yet called you because Tom is doing them one by one. You’re not getting a V6 FE based on your deposit month right?
I assume you’re march of 2021 and being I’m November 2021, I expect a base V6. They didn’t inform me of missing out on FE but I can’t imagine I’d qualify. I think I’m number 120 ish at their dealership. Perhaps I’ll get mine mid 2023 assuming no other significant delays.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Hmmm... he is Canadian, and in Canada right now... and supposedly still looking for the next adventure at 91 according to news articles.

Well if it is you Bill, welcome to the Emira club! To boldly wait for a Lotus, longer than any Lotus customer has before.

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hmmm... he is Canadian, and in Canada right now... and supposedly still looking for the next adventure at 91 according to news articles.

Well if it is you Bill, welcome to the Emira club! To boldly wait for a Lotus, longer than any Lotus customer has before.
WOW, there are not only Lotus fans on this forum but excellent sleuths as well. I’ve waited all my “lived long and prosperous life” for a car like this and I hope I can make it to the finish line and still be able to pilot it myself. Hope to meet you all at the first annual Canadian Emira Club meetup.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
WOW, there are not only Lotus fans on this forum but excellent sleuths as well. I’ve waited all my “lived long and prosperous life” for a car like this and I hope I can make it to the finish line and still be able to pilot it myself. Hope to meet you all at the first annual Canadian Emira Club meetup.
You'll be the star of the show. Live long and Emira!

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
On a related note. I talked to my sales rep today to confirm whether I would get a FE. The simple answer is no because they are receiving 12 FEs and I’m number 39 on their list. I think I may need to set my phaser to stun (I won’t use the kill setting as it’s only a fake setting anyway) and head to the front of the line. My sales rep isn’t sure if I mean it but he says he won’t take any chances because he was wearing a red shirt today. There is still hope!

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok group.... I called it.
Couldn't be more pleased with the development and camaraderie.
Welcome aboard!
Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to introducing my new Emira to all you Emira club members on both sides of the 49th.

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
On a related note. I talked to my sales rep today to confirm whether I would get a FE. The simple answer is no because they are receiving 12 FEs and I’m number 39 on their list. I think I may need to set my phaser to stun (I won’t use the kill setting as it’s only a fake setting anyway) and head to the front of the line. My sales rep isn’t sure if I mean it but he says he won’t take any chances because he was wearing a red shirt today. There is still hope!
Also, my dealer (Gentry - Canada) told me this week that they would be getting an Emira in for a couple of days before the great white north turns white and hopefully a rep from Lotus too. He also confirmed that I will be able to provide my spec for my car before the demo Emira lands in Canada and that there will be 13 exterior colours to choose from by then. Some good news for all of us waiting patiently.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also, my dealer (Gentry - Canada) told me this week that they would be getting an Emira in for a couple of days before the great white north turns white and hopefully a rep from Lotus too. He also confirmed that I will be able to provide my spec for my car before the demo Emira lands in Canada and that there will be 13 exterior colours to choose from by then. Some good news for all of us waiting patiently.
Brings to mind......
Screenshot_20220825-073918_Google.jpg

p.rob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've got a FE allocation in Montreal, but still have to wait at least march.

Was planning on selling my GT4 right about now, but I'll hold on to it untill spring, you know, just in case there would be more delays...

d0190535

Reaction score
Is it too late to order the v6 FE? I just sent an inquiry to the lotus dealerships in socal and am waiting to hear back.

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Is it too late to order the v6 FE? I just sent an inquiry to the lotus dealerships in socal and am waiting to hear back.
You might want to pick up the phone, "social" is not a primary communication channel for any car dealer in the US, regardless what some may think. But yes, that ship sailed over a year ago.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You might want to pick up the phone, "social" is not a primary communication channel for any car dealer in the US, regardless what some may think. But yes, that ship sailed over a year ago.
I read it like that first too, but I think he’s in that place where “It never rains”……. 🎶