TomE I have a brilliant idea!

I was trying to curate various posts about test drives into a few threads, one for track drives/Lotus Academy, one for dealer demos and one for owner first impressions. It was getting time-consuming to work back through old posts but let's try again.

I'll aim to move all customer test drive reviews with dealer demo cars from now onwards into this thread:

I was trying to curate various posts about test drives into a few threads, one for track drives/Lotus Academy, one for dealer demos and one for owner first impressions. It was getting time-consuming to work back through old posts but let's try again.

I'll aim to move all customer test drive reviews with dealer demo cars from now onwards into this thread:
All good and each driver is having fun telling their there own story. The review I just read got me fired up, right? Do not add work to your day.

Feel free to take my comments and let me know if I should start a new post or not.

Back