TomE I have a brilliant idea!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was trying to curate various posts about test drives into a few threads, one for track drives/Lotus Academy, one for dealer demos and one for owner first impressions. It was getting time-consuming to work back through old posts but let's try again.

I'll aim to move all customer test drive reviews with dealer demo cars from now onwards into this thread:

OP
lion shf

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was trying to curate various posts about test drives into a few threads, one for track drives/Lotus Academy, one for dealer demos and one for owner first impressions. It was getting time-consuming to work back through old posts but let's try again.

I'll aim to move all customer test drive reviews with dealer demo cars from now onwards into this thread:
All good and each driver is having fun telling their there own story. The review I just read got me fired up, right? Do not add work to your day.

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Feel free to take my comments and let me know if I should start a new post or not.