Three shades of Emira.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I promised you some photos of the 3 completed works together, here they are, shot just before they left for digital capture this morning, hence working until 01:30 last night to complete Seneca.

I photographed them positioned in different sequences, while they may rarely all be seen together it was fun to see how they work together as group and which sequence worked best - feel free to tell me your favourite, and why!
20220630_112128.jpg
20220630_112807.jpg
20220630_114904.jpg
20220630_120950.jpg

Sir Donald Trump

Reaction score
Hethel in the middle - cool work (y)
I promised you some photos of the 3 completed works together, here they are, shot just before they left for digital capture this morning, hence working until 01:30 last night to complete Seneca.

I photographed them positioned in different sequences, while they may rarely all be seen together it was fun to see how they work together as group and which sequence worked best - feel free to tell me your favourite, and why!
View attachment 7100View attachment 7101View attachment 7102View attachment 7103
wow, what a talent!

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Definitely want a copy of the DV. That looks like my spec exactly
It's mine too - going to look so good! Will add you to the list for when I announce release of prints and @ you when I post it on here.

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Any plans for a Magma piece?
Of course! It's too good to miss out and the series will include all 6 first Edition colours. I think I am leaning towards doing Nimbus next having done 3 strong colours so far, then Magma for a return to colours, then Shadow last (but not least, it's a real sleeper that one...)

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When you do Shadow...
- Silver Wheels
- Black Calipers
- Black Pack
- Tan Interior

and I will buy the Original! 👍
Umm, red calipers red interior please! No scratch pack. 🙃

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Of course! It's too good to miss out and the series will include all 6 first Edition colours. I think I am leaning towards doing Nimbus next having done 3 strong colours so far, then Magma for a return to colours, then Shadow last (but not least, it's a real sleeper that one...)
So after three shades of Emira comes fifty shades of Nimbus! Finally concluding with Shadow in fifty shades darker. Love it! 😍

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Will the blue stay as it is, with those slight...... lines at the front and the back? For some reason and I do apologuise for saying it and maybe its just me, but I dont like the blue.... and thats my colour haha.
I cant describe why, just the blue on blue or maybe its those effects.... but my minds eye says it doesnt like it. The other two look good, but feel free to ignore me.... there is always one!!! haha

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dark Verdant in the middle, definitely! Hethel Yellow on the right looks like it did something bad and was told to go stand in the corner.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Third one works best for me as a visual group. It would be nice if there was some kind of ribbon banner across the top, maybe 6 or 7 cm tall that wrapped around the top horizontally. You could put your signature either in the lower far right of the banner, or down in the lower right of the canvas. You need to sign these, they're that good.

Something like this, just as an idea:
Plain
3 Emira w:banners.png

with gold stripe
3 Emiras w:banner gold.png

Last edited:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Count me in for Nimbus exactly same spec as the one shown in Goodwood.

I will enjoy watching your painting surely much ahead of the real car delivery!

Excellent work as always. Real talent 😍

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I love seeing the process of creating these paintings and the final result is always spectacular! I'm definitely keen to find out more about a Magma print once it is complete. Can't wait to see it!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It would be nice if there was some kind of ribbon banner across the top, maybe 6 or 7 cm tall that wrapped around the top horizontally.
I think that works great if these were marketing art, like for a dealership, but in the way that he's executed these they are beautifully minimalist explorations of the car's form and color.

I think the negative space of the canvas and the unadorned, edgeless wraparound really contribute to the total effect in a way that's lost if a logo or banner is added. It's strong, graphical, iconic. Needs nothing else.