• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The Tesla effect - Price Drop

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
conversely porsche are raising their [second hand] prices.

I had my eye on a 991 @ 75k. It was then 77k post xmas and within 12 hours of me enquiring is now 79k. recession anyone? any customers need milking?
There was a weird pre Xmas post Xmas thing happening.
i4 I was looking at 54k before Xmas. Waited patiently for them to reopen...... Reopened and it was 62k!????
Wouldn't honour previous price, bizarre! End of year kick backs and targets from manufacturer????

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
and then again, the aston I drove before xmas at 87k is now 83k - which is definitely them trying to meet end of year targets and keep stuff moving in the quiet period

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
and then again, the aston I drove before xmas at 87k is now 83k - which is definitely them trying to meet end of year targets and keep stuff moving in the quiet period
Guess different companies have different year ends