The Full Magma

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
@Pugwash ; When you were on the Factory Tour, did you see the current Daily Production Output via the large screen on the wall? You stated that about 1000 Emira's have been produced to date, yet did you see what their current Daily Production Output is?

Emira Production Output.png

:)

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
They don’t display that info on the big screens any more. They now show the time taken for a car to move on to the next stage of production (TAK time?).

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IIRC it was counting up as I looked at it, something around 13 mins. Not sure what it got to before the car moved on. I didn’t pay it much attention as at that point in the tour I was more interested in watching the robot carefully squirting out the adhesive onto a roof panel and then bonding onto the centre body cell.

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For info my invoice was 149 but I was told that they are not necessarily in order. Matt told me they have made over 1000 in total so far. If you go by the Vin, I think these are regional and done in strict order out of the factory. Mine ends with a number just over 500 so I think that’s how many UK spec cars have been made since the beginning which probably includes all the demo and test cars. The last statement is pure speculation on my part.

Rollie

Reaction score
Congratulations,stunning combination, wish you many big (s) miles!

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For info my invoice was 149 but I was told that they are not necessarily in order. Matt told me they have made over 1000 in total so far. If you go by the Vin, I think these are regional and done in strict order out of the factory. Mine ends with a number just over 500 so I think that’s how many UK spec cars have been made since the beginning which probably includes all the demo and test cars. The last statement is pure speculation on my part.
My invoice was 129 and my vin ends just over 600, so by comparison with yours it’s not in order.

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Guy pulls up along side me in an Audi saloon this afternoon and with a huge grin on his face winds the window down and shouts “Ferrari” at me.
I don’t think that will be the last time!

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Guy pulls up along side me in an Audi saloon this afternoon and with a huge grin on his face winds the window down and shouts “Ferrari” at me.
I don’t think that will be the last time!
Do we really respect a man who thinks we’re in a Ferrari?

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think he knew exactly what it was. British sense of humour!

Reactions: ADC

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Collected my Emira from the factory yesterday. Thank you to Scott, Sam and everyone else I met for making it a real experience. Really enjoyed the factory tour and seeing cars coming down the line, and the robots in action.

My spec.
Magma red
DC wheels
Yellow calipers
Touring with Goodyears
Alcantara with red stitch
Leather Steering wheel
Tinted glass
Tracker
I also took the three year service pack and the P1 PPF and ceramic coating which was arranged by Scott.

My journey.
Deposit 12/5/21
Check out 12/12/22
Invoice 01/02/23
Collect 14/2/23.

I was told they have made about 1000 Emiras in total so far. There were lots parked around the factory ready to be shipped out. I saw all the colours and a mix of left and right hand drive. Interestingly Magma seemed the rarest of those I saw. Did see a number of automatics in both left and right hand drives. Didn’t see any i4.
As I left the factory the sun was going down and I had a 240 mile journey to do which incorporated salted/gritted roads and freezing fog. Not ideal really but I was glad I had the front fully protected by the PPF as there was some flying grit at times. Also surprised how quickly I settled into the car given it was dark, I was unfamiliar with it and didn’t know the roads I was on.
Apple CarPlay worked straight away, Tracker app on the phone connected. All good.
Magma is a stunning colour (I would say that!). I took a range of photos as the sun was going down and you can really how it responds to the light. Some in the showroom and some outside.
And one in the garage when I finally got home. About to go and give it its first wash!

View attachment 22603View attachment 22604View attachment 22605View attachment 22606View attachment 22607View attachment 22608View attachment 22609View attachment 22610View attachment 22611View attachment 22612
I'm still scrolling through these photos 3 days later, drooling. Any chance you can post them again in full-resolution? :)

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm still scrolling through these photos 3 days later, drooling. Any chance you can post them again in full-resolution? :)
Happy to but would appreciate some advice from the Admins. I used to post pictures on another Lotus oriented forum hoping they would be useful for others and then found out there was a data limit on posting for each individual and the only way I could continue to post images was to purchase a “membership”. I offered to go back and delete some of the images but was told that was not allowed as it could impact on the continuity of threads. So I pretty much abandoned that forum and came over here. That’s why I usually only post in medium/low res.
So Admins, would it be ok for me to post some or all of those pictures in full resolution and are there any implications for my account on this forum?

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Happy to but would appreciate some advice from the Admins. I used to post pictures on another Lotus oriented forum hoping they would be useful for others and then found out there was a data limit on posting for each individual and the only way I could continue to post images was to purchase a “membership”. I offered to go back and delete some of the images but was told that was not allowed as it could impact on the continuity of threads. So I pretty much abandoned that forum and came over here. That’s why I usually only post in medium/low res.
So Admins, would it be ok for me to post some or all of those pictures in full resolution and are there any implications for my account on this forum?
I speak for Tom on weekends, post ‘em up

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For info, I have emailed Elliot at Detailyoureyecandy for copies of the images and video he posted on his Instagram account of PPFing my car. If he sends them to me I will repost on here. Or you can just hop into his instagram account and see them there.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

Post away! Or you could upload to a personal cloud folder (like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive) and share the public link here.