❔ QUESTION Screen "Off"

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to just have either an Emira silhouette or Lotus Logo or a clock on the screen without all the other stuff,like my Jag. Have searched the manual but can't find any reference.Its ok on a trip or track but just driving around town it would be easier on the eye.

Solution
I think screen-cleaning mode has just the silhouette. I think you have to press down and hold the round Play/Pause button beside to the shifter

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone know if it is possible to just have either an Emira silhouette or Lotus Logo or a clock on the screen without all the other stuff,like my Jag. Have searched the manual but can't find any reference.Its ok on a trip or track but just driving around town it would be easier on the eye.
I don't think so from what I've been able to find. I would just leave the g-force meter widget on full screen.

The screen is quite dark by default with its black background (somewhat akin to "night mode" on a mobile phone), so I personally don't find it visually distracting at all.

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I don't think so from what I've been able to find. I would just leave the g-force meter widget on full screen.

The screen is quite dark by default with its black background (somewhat akin to "night mode" on a mobile phone), so I personally don't find it visually distracting at all.
Thankyou,I'll give that a go.