Red Interior

Viperlaw

Reaction score
Other than a single blurry facebook shot of some red interior bits on the production line, I can't seem to find any photos of the red interior. I really want a Nimbus/red combo but it all entirely depends on the shade of red. Has anyone had better luck than me?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've got these which are not in a car but show it being installed on interior parts.

Red Leather.jpeg

red-dash.png

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
4AB16C8C-8209-4D5C-A974-60DF5B4094EF.jpeg

ACB364BD-517B-4CFE-A112-BD41B230E098.jpeg

These are the only photos that exist of a fully assembled red interior, that I’m aware of.

For what it’s worth, I’ve locked in my Nimbus/Red spec. When I took the factory tour, I began the day thinking Nimbus/black pack/black wheels and alcantara interior. At the end of the tour we came across a Nimbus (no black pack) with black wheels and my heart skipped a beat. It was the meanest car in the factory imo. Separately, they had a red interior in a white car and I absolutely loved it. Red was the only option I hadn’t considered, because I have hated red interiors in other things (especially Porsche when the whole dash is red). I loved it so much I changed my spec to include it with that mean Nimbus exterior. I think you’ll love it. My plan is to swap the red seats with maybe an Evora seat (if possible) black with red stitching, to tone it down. The car with the red interior had black seats in it, presumably because the red ones weren’t available yet, and it looked *perfect*.

Last edited:

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I saw a nimbus with red interior and black wheels on the factory tour… it looked epic…
Almost swapped from yellow on seeing that car….