Red Interior

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
FE BADGE dealer edition ? 🤣

I want the mesh linkeage in my nimbus !! Or I will make a bunch of holes on this piece of plastic

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
FE BADGE dealer edition ? 🤣

I want the mesh linkeage in my nimbus !! Or I will make a bunch of holes on this piece of plastic

Considering they wired ambient lighting down there, I'm sure it's removable if it comes factory installed in certain regions.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I hate that badge location. Please leave the smooth top of my dash alone. This is worse than wheel gap or hood seams to me (neither of which I took issue with). It’s going to glint in sunlight and constantly catch my eye.

It should be on the red bit below.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What’s missing?
the shifter linkage open gate mesh? We do not know if that is because of parts or due to EU regs... However if it is EU regs, I am sure it would have been mentioned already??

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yep!!😇
Awesome! If your close to the dealership or do you have a time booked for a drive already? We would love to see what that plaque says / the answers to the shifter mesh would be nice too... You may be the first forum member to take a drive in a production Emira!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I hate that badge location. Please leave the smooth top of my dash alone. This is worse than wheel gap or hood seams to me (neither of which I took issue with). It’s going to glint in sunlight and constantly catch my eye.

It should be on the red bit below.
It looks glued on to me. Perhaps showing its a dealer demo?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Nice. Red calipers and red interior seem too much. Silver would look a bit better for my taste
I went for Red and Red and Lotus won’t let me change to yellow I’m locked and double locked 🗝🔐🔒 in 😭😭 - I might start having nightmares 😬😱 I’ve made a terrible terrible mistake argh 😖

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I went for Red and Red and Lotus won’t let me change to yellow I’m locked and double locked 🗝🔐🔒 in 😭😭 - I might start having nightmares 😬😱 I’ve made a terrible terrible mistake argh 😖
Why red interior and red callipers looks brilliant. When hethel yellow is against it. Do what you want, not what others like, or tell you that should be.

Last edited:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice. Red calipers and red interior seem too much. Silver would look a bit better for my taste
I disagree, I think red calipers look great and cohesive with the tail lights and red interior. Only thing I would consider changing are the lotus wheel caps from yellow to black.

The silver wheels will look so much better on shadow as the DC look too fussy and I’d ditch the black pack to get silver pipes and rear lotus badging to add more contrast.

Last edited:

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Friggin... Who still uses Facebook these days??? Come on! 😂

Lol, very true! I deleted my personal account over a decade ago and created a locked down anonymous account with an alias and dedicated email address so I could still use FB as a tool for classifieds and car groups. Gotta find out about track days and meet ups somehow, right? 🙃

But yeah, FB is garbage. IG is too and will be useless within the next year or two once ads triple. Something new will come along to distract and data mine our personas for monetary purposes.