Picked up my stunning Magma Red Lotus Emira

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This started off as a really weird day as all of these last 21 months of waiting, with all sorts of shenanigans, left me a tad under-excited when I should have been over the moon and delirious with emotion.

Life changes. I was fully expecting to have to sell it ASAP but it was like meeting a long-lost close friend and being back together - it was magic.

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This started off as a really weird day as all of these last 21 months of waiting, with all sorts of shenanigans, left me a tad under-excited when I should have been over the moon and delirious with emotion.

Life changes. I was fully expecting to have to sell it ASAP but it was like meeting a long-lost close friend and being back together - it was magic.

Looks fabulous Ade. I wasn't as excited as I should have been on collecting mine, but it's a super thing. And, overall, worth waiting for.

If only you'd gone for Seneca Blue..............😀

Last edited:

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome (finally) to the club.

Have you checked your brake discs yet?

Interesting about the colours, I was in B&C (service) today picking up some black wheel centres, and the guys said “they’re all green aren’t they”.
Only your red one and my blue one and one yellow otherwise.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Totally agree with all your comments re: DV and privacy glass. Your car looks fantastic, congrats!

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome (finally) to the club.

Have you checked your brake discs yet?

Interesting about the colours, I was in B&C (service) today picking up some black wheel centres, and the guys said “they’re all green aren’t they”.
Only your red one and my blue one and one yellow otherwise.
There are a lot of Green ones at Hethel ready to go.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! Are you bringing it to Newlands Corner on Sunday?

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Great video. That noise through the town center is glorious. Looks like you were in track mode for that?

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Love the quick overview! I appreciate all the videos you've uploaded. I'm really surprised that your car number is #165 as I thought it would be a lot higher by now.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Congratulations! Looks great. Love your enthusiasm and energy. Sell the C63, keep the Ferrari and daily the Emira.

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Great video. That noise through the town center is glorious. Looks like you were in track mode for that?
Yeah, that track mode... wow. The car is loud - people were worrying over nothing.

I was surprised though that having the windows up is even better than down. Much better.

meenboli

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Just joined this forum.

Test drive for me tomorrow.

I've been following the Emira project since the beginning - but had other things going on so I'm certainly not first in the queue.

Gotta ask - why the under-excitement? (ps - not had chance to watch your vid yet if you explain on there - as I'm at work)
Tony

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I was terrifically excited and then a year went passed and there was a further delay, then I bought a supercar, then there was another delay, then another. Time took a toll and the supercar made me think I don't even need the Emira anymore.

I turned up for pick-up not in the mood I expected to be in due to all this wait, and several stories of car issues.
One look at the car in the flesh again cheered me right up!
Driving it again got the excitement back!

It is a fabulous car if you understand what it tried to achieve and that hits your spot. Though, on looks alone, it is a sure buy for me.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just joined this forum.

Test drive for me tomorrow.

I've been following the Emira project since the beginning - but had other things going on so I'm certainly not first in the queue.

Gotta ask - why the under-excitement? (ps - not had chance to watch your vid yet if you explain on there - as I'm at work)
Tony

Emiraforum is the fault mostly 🤣

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is normal

And then you have to add the reinforced opinions about what terrible is the car and lotus for whom cancelled the car and make that decision

I have a large issues talks from the past, that were like the most terrible thing in the world , and now nobody talk about it