• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Options for replacement nose/wheel badges

IYO, is it a violation to add some lotus badges like this? I love this look and if I buy a c8 I plan on putting the number 8 in the same location. Unless of course you guys hate it:)
vzOjnGA.jpg

Several people have put a Union Jack on the front wing of previous Lotus models, like this:

lotus-evora-s-sports-racer-badge-jpg.253586

You're right various other cars had black badges and it seemed to be completely random, perhaps based on what badges were quicker or cheaper to order at the time or whether they found an old batch lurking on a shelf!
Lots of urban myths about the black badges. One thing we can we sure of was that Graham was a great marketeer.

Try 3D Car Stickers . I have gotten center cap and nose emblems for my Elise in the past and they were great. You can specify any diameter and even customize them with your own logo if you want. Note that I have no affiliation with them.

• Useful
Reactions: ADC
IYO, is it a violation to add some lotus badges like this? I love this look and if I buy a c8 I plan on putting the number 8 in the same location. Unless of course you guys hate it:)
vzOjnGA.jpg
Had those on my Cali, they're actually sunk into the wings not just stuck on, £1100 option but when you think it's a different panel it's very reasonable by ferrari standards

I am planning to replace the yellow badges with black ones but my local dealer advises that these are now on back order. Has anyone sourced good quality alternatives from anywhere?

Are these good enough? 2,5 euros voor 4pcs plus 2,50 shipping total 5euros and 1-2weeks wait

Attachments

• 27C4CFE4-5721-41B8-B732-8977182E2C62.png
    27C4CFE4-5721-41B8-B732-8977182E2C62.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 56