Oh boy, the time is here, and I'm not ready yet!

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Was wanting tan interior, but was worried it looked orange. Some who have seen it say it is not. Otherwise it would be alcantara with accent to match calipers.i thought red calipers to match the taillights, I have 2 days left and still very undecided...🫤

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
want to ask which configurator is that?

for your question i prefer yellow, but red works also
It is an image from a 3d model someone on the forums was playing with. I PS'd the caliper colors.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Are these rims available in the Emira specification?

Yes. These rims are custom made to any specification. As stated before, the Emira has non standard offsets so off the shelf rims that will fit will be rare. However, custom rims can me made to the spec.

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes. These rims are custom made to any specification. As stated before, the Emira has non standard offsets so off the shelf rims that will fit will be rare. However, custom rims can me made to the spec.
Group buy for the gold ones sans Ferrari centre cap? :love:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Custom 3-piece forged aren't cheap. Expect to pay around $6k for a set.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
24 hours! 😫
Same here... 24 hours left!

I've been staring at Secena for so long (months) that it started to annoy me. Is it baby blue or a darker blue? Then DV pics came out yesterday... started to fall in love with DV... then rumors started that it is actually Shadow Grey (how is that even possible!!). Now I'm thinking Magma with black wheels. This is madness. Let's not get started with interior choices...

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I would say yellow if they didnt clash w the yellow in the centercaps. Can't get past that for a car this expensive. I'd go red. Or if you go yellow switch to black centercaps
Planning black center caps...

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Planning black center caps...

So you are planning black center caps, yellow calipers, DV, black pack, V6 Manual, Homelink, Privacy Glass, and tan?????

Edit: Oh yea, and gloss black wheels, sport and cups???