North Jersey LoGreetings from the Garden State! Placed my deposit last week withtus. Always wanted a new Lotus. Love the Emira!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome to the forum @4thedrivers - congratulations on your order!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Garden State! Placed my deposit last week with North Jersey Lotus. Always wanted a new Lotus. Love the Emira!

Welcome and congrats! My deposit is with Summit as well. Did they tell you what number build slot you are and when you'll be asked to spec and officially order?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and congratulations. Good username too - surprised someone hadn’t taken that already!

OP
4thedrivers

4thedrivers

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! My deposit is with Summit as well. Did they tell you what number build slot you are and when you'll be asked to spec and officially order?
On the paperwork it states #114, which realistically points to a delivery date in mid 2023, unless there are more cancelled orders. Considering I was in the 5500 range for the C8 ZO6, I'm happy!

OP
4thedrivers

4thedrivers

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations. Good username too - surprised someone hadn’t taken that already!
Thanks, so was I. It's kinda like requesting a vanity plate from the DMV,
hoping no one else grabbed it first.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Attachments

• 09C96414-163D-4934-9FB7-EF157AB83210.png
    09C96414-163D-4934-9FB7-EF157AB83210.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 48

emirav6

Reaction score
On the paperwork it states #114, which realistically points to a delivery date in mid 2023, unless there are more cancelled orders. Considering I was in the 5500 range for the C8 ZO6, I'm happy!
Interesting!
I put my deposit at Summit towards the end of Feb, and the paperwork quoted 114 for me too!

OP
4thedrivers

4thedrivers

Reaction score
Interesting!
I put my deposit at Summit towards the end of Feb, and the paperwork quoted 114 for me too!
Really! Got to give ole Zach a call for insight. Dealer also mentioned they have allocation for 30 cars. Only time will tell. Good luck.

OP
4thedrivers

4thedrivers

Reaction score
How did you or the dealer arrive at that date? Lotus certainly isn’t publishing any expected delivery times.
Best guesstimate, no crystal ball here!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got it, same with my dealer. Simple math vs. announced number of units and their FE allocation means my non-FE number should get called about a year from now for fall 2023 delivery.
From the file marked Strange but True.
#ForthePrescient

Prodgers32

Reaction score
Put my deposit down in June 2022 at Park Place as they have the 2nd most allocations was told I would get my car June 2023 5K Deposit and 10K non refundable after I do the actual order ,I called 15 different dealers and most were $2500 deposit but they just don't get allocations like Park Place ,Alan at Park place is a stand up guy knows his stuff so I put my trust in him if the car is late no biggie i think its worth it for the money saved over a new Ferrari or Maserati MC20

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Put my deposit down in June 2022 at Park Place as they have the 2nd most allocations was told I would get my car June 2023 5K Deposit and 10K non refundable after I do the actual order ,I called 15 different dealers and most were $2500 deposit but they just don't get allocations like Park Place ,Alan at Park place is a stand up guy knows his stuff so I put my trust in him if the car is late no biggie i think its worth it for the money saved over a new Ferrari or Maserati MC20
He's my sales guy too. Always answers any questions, and good to work with. I placed my deposit with him July 11, 2021, and my deposit became an order last April. Same terms; $5k deposit, another $10k non refundable when it becomes an order.

Park Place was allocated 45 V6 FE's, second only to Naples in Florida, who I believe got 70 or something like that. That was out of an allocation of 700 cars for North America. Lotus has apparently increased the allocation for North America to 1,900 cars for the second production year, so Park Place should be getting around 120 cars out of that, maybe a few more. Congrats on your deposit and welcome to the forum.