Fin from North DFW Texas

finny76

EMIRAAA
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I've recently placed an order for an EMIRA V6, with hopes for a Q4 2024 delivery date. This will mark my first venture into the world of LOTUS. While I've been captivated by the Esprit and the Evora in the past, the EMIRA's exotic aesthetics have truly taken it to another level and forced me to take the plunge!

In my automotive history, I've enjoyed owning a few Lexus F cars, including the RCF and GSF. Currently, I have a 22 NSX Type S and a 24 LC500 Limited Inspiration on order (expected delivery in March).

Already immersed in the excitement, I'm actively shopping for EMIRA parts such as headers, down pipes, exhaust, and some carbon bits. The parts will arrive before the car does, as LOTUS from reading are always late on delivery. I'm also looking forward to attending the LOTUS event in Austin later this year!

Last edited:

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the group.
You're going to love that LC500.
I've got a 2019 that can't seem to bring myself to sell. The ultimate GT car

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1634407998241.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634407998241.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 27

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome! And congrats on being a future owner!
Based on a LOT of prior experience - if this will be a daily/street car I would recommend starting with just doing a cat delete pipe and a muffler setup to start with. You can always add more later. A large majority of Evora owners have this setup or even just a cat delete pipe and it’s “just right” for a street car.
Catless headers/straight pipe setup make the car pretty dang loud and not very street friendly. Our shop track car is catless and it’s honestly too loud/annoying to drive around on the street. Haha.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions come up and be sure to check out our shop! 👍🏻

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome @finny76! My pop worked for Lexus for over 20 years (as did I in high school), so we were always a Lexus family. Glad to have you as part of the Lotus family now too. 😎