Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
My wife likes Shadow Grey but the only thing that put me off this and DV is that there are lots of black plastic features that I want to contrast with and you can't do that with a dark colour but with Nimbus you can. Having said that if I hadn't seen shadow grey I may have gone for that over Nimbus.
Agree totally. My M2 Comp was lovely looking in black. But a bugger to keep clean and all those wonderful curves got hidden

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
My wife likes Shadow Grey but the only thing that put me off this and DV is that there are lots of black plastic features that I want to contrast with and you can't do that with a dark colour but with Nimbus you can. Having said that if I hadn't seen shadow grey I may have gone for that over Nimbus.
Oh it’ll contrast. I’ll put lights on the floor of my garage to make sure. ;)

Griggsy

Reaction score
41F1783A-FFBE-44C9-A5E2-B950BC590951.png
Just found this on Facebook posted by a lucky chap on a personal tour with Matt Windle.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The colour looks even nicer on the iMac 5k screen compared to my iPhone! Interestingly the iPhone screen produces a slightly warmer colour, even with TruTone turned off. Love the way it highlights every contours!!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Lotus: pay attention!

A poor quality photo leaked from a cell phone is making people happy that they could confirm their color choice! Not a professionally done series of fancy photos, just a cell phone!

Get us the photos!!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

A poor quality photo leaked from a cell phone is making people happy that they could confirm their color choice! Not a professionally done series of fancy photos, just a cell phone!

Get us the photos!!
Posting again. This. This is unbelievable. Unreal. Millions of dollars in just DEPOSITS and we can’t get some F#%£ing pictures. Then some dude walks with Matt and takes the Lotus internet fandom by storm.

Over here, first world problem airing, and salivating at a F#%£ing cellphone pic. A cell phone pic!

#ForThePissedOff

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
View attachment 3823
Made some adjustment with exposure and color balance, based on the senca blue car behind. Also added the black pack for easy visualization;)
Wow. Someone is going to add the black rims next and then this will be posted a few times, sited as something official from Lotus, and then something will be wrong with it.

This is how Lotus wants their last ICE revealed. Dumb.

#ForThePhotoShopWizzards

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Look closely at that far side seat, the side bolster definitely is deeper than we've seen before. This color looks good with the tan seats

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Get us the photos!!
really!