New Arrival - Nimbus Grey - Belgium

EBZ

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My Emira arrived in Belgium a few weeks ago.
I'm incredibly happy to be able to use it every day, it's just an amazing car !

Here is my feedback with my former BMW M2 OG as a comparison:

- Ultra precise steering, front end glued to the ground / no understeer.
- Very low roll in turn sequences.
- Sport suspension: less harsh than the M2.
- Incredible gearbox, so satisfying.
- Clutch feels slightly harder (but already used to it).
- Pedal « shift » to the right (LHD) and close pedals placement: very quickly apprehended and I actually prefer it because the right foot is in a more natural position I think when under the brake.
- Super powerful brakes but you get used to it quickly and heel & toe becomes easier and easier with the time.
- Power (still running in) : more than necessary for a daily and almost a feeling of atmospheric engine. All the power is transmitted to the road. The M2 looses traction very quickly (with heavy foot) on wet or greasy roads.
- Premium interior / comfortable seats (Alcantara).
- The sound of the engine in the cabin is the only small downside compared to my N55 (sound outside is nice): not enough exhaust sound and a bit too much supercharger for my taste. But I think it's a matter of habit as I like the sound more and more.
- The KEF system: quite ok for me (had Harman Kardon).
- For the trunk, it seems that Lotus has added a small edge so that the water does not fall too much in the trunk. Not really a problem for me anyway.
- The paint: very nice, a little orange peel in some places (not obvious at all) but not more than my M2.
- My dealer added grills to the two extraction areas (in the wheels arches) to protect the black parts. Lotus came to see the solution (I will post some pics very son).

I realize that I'm very lucky to have received it already ... I hope these few lines will help you a bit to wait and for some be reassured (I also had my moments of doubt), it's really worth it!

I'm talking of course about my personal case (never had a Lotus & as a daily only).

EE236A72-A2A9-4E1B-A519-4D6F7CCC736C.jpeg

029D2C8E-89F3-4C00-AFB7-FA81CD399F5F.jpeg

C149DF04-4073-470E-BD1B-B4B2AA071CEF.jpeg

AEAD4F1E-A5AA-4785-A35F-6A7B146E087E.jpeg

E1E70133-4FAB-4640-B0DF-5F4C3500D5E4.jpeg

A7E86415-2C28-42D0-8D12-BA6E80CA4DCE.jpeg

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Gorgeous pictures and congratulations on the car.

Reactions: EBZ

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

- Pedal « shift » to the right (LHD) and close pedals placement: very quickly apprehended and I actually prefer it because the right foot is in a more natural position I think when under the brake.
- Super powerful brakes but you get used to it quickly and heel & toe becomes easier and easier with the time.
- Power (still running in) : more than necessary for a daily and almost a feeling of atmospheric engine. All the power is transmitted to the road. The M2 looses traction very quickly (with heavy foot) on wet or greasy roads.
- The sound of the engine in the cabin is the only small downside compared to my N55 (sound outside is nice): not enough exhaust sound and a bit too much supercharger for my taste. But I think it's a matter of habit as I like the sound more and more.
- For the trunk, it seems that Lotus has added a small edge so that the water does not fall too much in the trunk. Not really a problem for me anyway.
- The paint: very nice, a little orange peel in some places (not obvious at all) but not more than my M2.
- My dealer added grills to the two extraction areas (in the wheels arches) to protect the black parts. Lotus came to see the solution (I will post some pics very son).

I realize that I'm very lucky to have received it already ... I hope these few lines will help you a bit to wait and for some be reassured (I also had my moments of doubt), it's really worth it!

I'm talking of course about my personal case (never had a Lotus & as a daily only).

View attachment 20504

View attachment 20517
View attachment 20506

View attachment 20507

View attachment 20509

View attachment 20510
Looks terrific. I hope you enjoy it and we look forward to your further experiences.

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Car looks absolutely stunning! Except for privacy glass option I have exactly the same spec on order: Nimbus, Sports, Blackpack, Black Wheels, Black Calipers.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

View attachment 20504

View attachment 20517
View attachment 20506

View attachment 20507

View attachment 20509

View attachment 20510
Wow super cool photos do you do photography- Nimbus looks stunning 😍

Ryder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
2nd that. !! Merry Christmas

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations and great pictures!

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Great pictures thanks for sharing.
Enjoy many days of fun driving.
Are the grill readily available.
If I want them where could buy them from

OP
EBZ

EBZ

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great pictures thanks for sharing.
Enjoy many days of fun driving.
Are the grill readily available.
If I want them where could buy them from
Not sure … it’s custom made by my dealer and I received the car with the grill already installed.
But I’ll ask him.