New wheels by JUBU

Details
Lightweight and elegant forged rims
Dimensions/Weight Variant 1: front axle: 8,5Jx20" (10,9 kg/rim), rear axle: 10,5Jx20" (11,8kg/rim)
Dimensions/Weight Variant 2: front axle: 9Jx20" (11,3 kg/rim), rear axle: 11Jx20" (12,1 kg/rim)
Weight reduction in comparison to a set of Lotus OEM standard rims: (depending on variant -4kg or -2,8kg compared to OEM)
Matte black coated
Can be used in combination with the Lotus OEM wheel bolts

I like the 9"/11" option -- I'd like to know what offsets the picked because I see the following note:

Note: With the variant 2 (9J & 11J) you can use tyres with dimensions of up to 245/30/20 (FA) and 295/30/20 (RA). With this combination a negative camber of min. -2° is mandatory.

Likely this means that they picked a considerably more aggressive offset front and rear from the stock +57/+54 because a half inch wider wheel with the same stock tire is rubbing without adding more negative camber. Ball parking these are likely in the +35 offset territory? Also means a likely higher scrub radius.

Decent price though especially with VAT included.

Edit: Also would have liked a 19" version for track wheels.

Like the general look but would want silver and 19s.

I dont like the small sidewall trend on newer cars. I'd rather have 19s from the factory on Emira. That would make paying for an aftermarket wheel more tempting.

What I did on my 911. It had low profile 20s and immediately wanted a 19" option.

Last edited:
19s in metallic gunmetal or hyper black and I'm all over them! Much more my style than the Komotecs.

Also interested in their suspension setup... 🤔

19s in metallic gunmetal or hyper black and I'm all over them! Much more my style than the Komotecs.

Also interested in their suspension setup... 🤔
Totally agree. Like them much better than the Komotecs!

Looks really interesting, I think I’d have my car well out of warranty before I start modding it though 😁

Anyone know what size tires in 19's we'd be looking at, if the wheels were stock width but we wanted to maintain or slightly undershoot stock overall diameter? And do tires exist in those sizes? (e.g. Cup 2's)

Anyone know what size tires in 19's we'd be looking at, if the wheels were stock width but we wanted to maintain or slightly undershoot stock overall diameter? And do tires exist in those sizes? (e.g. Cup 2's)

These sites are useful for working out different tyre (tire) and wheel fitments:

Those are smart! Not going to be a day-1 desire for me, but I can understand people who will go for it.