• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New to the forum and Lotus

NSXR

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
New to the forum and Lotus. Saw the Emira at Goodwood last Thursday and having already placed a deposit Wednesday, I was very pleased with what I saw and experienced when I sat in the car. I look forward to the first press test drives and look forward more to delivery of mine which will be a V6 manual in yellow. Does anyone know how many U.K. orders there are now and if you can find out where you are on the list?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
New to the forum and Lotus. Saw the Emira at Goodwood last Thursday and having already placed a deposit Wednesday, I was very pleased with what I saw and experienced when I sat in the car. I look forward to the first press test drives and look forward more to delivery of mine which will be a V6 manual in yellow. Does anyone know how many U.K. orders there are now and if you can find out where you are on the list?
I'm not sure about how many orders, but my US dealer said that Lotus told them that they plan on producing 650 Emiras for the European market the first year/production run.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @NSXR The pictures of the Emira in yellow look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see it up close!