Hello everyone!

Vroom

Reaction score
Hey fellow Emira lovers! I'm excited to meet all of you! I live here in Austin Texas, and can't wait to be able to get my hands on an Emira of my own. Currently my ride is a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.

Nice to meet you guys!

Nice, welcome to the forum!

Welcome all, I'm in Greensboro NC, this will be my first Lotus (assuming I get one from the allocation). My current "toy" is a Jaguar F- type R.

Welcome all, I'm in Greensboro NC, this will be my first Lotus (assuming I get one from the allocation). My current "toy" is a Jaguar F- type R.
Awesome! Will you be keeping the F-Type R? I've considered buying one of those several times. I really like the SVR model as well.

Awesome! Will you be keeping the F-Type R? I've considered buying one of those several times. I really like the SVR model as well.
My plan now is to keep it. It's a 2015 coupe, the only year it was made in the coupe body style AND rear wheel drive only. As you probably know, VERY heavy for a sports car, but still a blast to drive,!

Hey fellow Emira lovers! I'm excited to meet all of you! I live here in Austin Texas, and can't wait to be able to get my hands on an Emira of my own. Currently my ride is a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the forum @Vroom 🍻 I'm excited to see what Subaru has planned for the new 2022 WRX. I'm hoping they bring back the hatchback.