Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Glad you found the site, welcome! What color are you thinking about getting?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Russ! 🍻 The site is only a few days old but we'll be following the release real close and hope to share as many details as we can.

OP
R

Russc

Reaction score
Thanks all, visiting my local dealer tomorrow to have a chat. Colour wise i`m taken by the Blue as think the darker colours will be a bit difficult to see on the roads. We`ll see when the choice has to be made, probably change my mind a hundred times before then!

cdbrown001

Reaction score
hi, I was considering purchase of an Evora GT after I rented one on TURO. Was investigating when I saw the new Emira and decided to wait. Have my deposit down on the Emira and waiting now (...I wish I could say patiently...). Glad to have the forum to see what others are experiencing, helps with my lack of patience.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi, I was considering purchase of an Evora GT after I rented one on TURO. Was investigating when I saw the new Emira and decided to wait. Have my deposit down on the Emira and waiting now (...I wish I could say patiently...). Glad to have the forum to see what others are experiencing, helps with my lack of patience.

Welcome to the forum @cdbrown001 - We should know a lot more in a couple of weeks and then the really long wait begins!

G

Guest142

Hi,

Came across the forum after looking for Emira details. Based in the UK.

Russ
Hi Russ, welcome to the forum. Im a new member as well. Great place for good info, insight, and a little humor.