New member with first Czech Emira

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
    Featured
Congratulations enjoy and have fun driving it.
BYW that’s my exact spec except I went with black calipers
Would be the optimal spec for me too. The yellow calipers don't match with Hethel Yellow. Ordered the car "blind" in Dec. 2021, long time before the very first Emira has been produced. But I'm absolutely satisfied with my new driving machine, the colour of the calipers is not so important ;-)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What we need is a Teams, or Facebook live streaming event so we can ask the questions in person and get the responses immediately :)
I would do this, but need a car to do it…

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Beautiful spec. Odd the shift boot cover is not Alcantara like the rest of the interior. Yellow stitching the steering wheel will hopefully be an option down the line when it is finally my turn (next summer).
Steering wheel with yellow elements would be my choice too... but this option was available only for cars with automatic gearbox (and these cars are totally unavailable nowadays...)... so it is better to be satisfied with black stitching ;-)

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Noticed that too. Disappointed as was told they were on the alcantara seats as well as the leather and think they add to the seats.

Maybe they will be on the U.K. cars ……….
It may be a nice detail but one day if you already have keys of your Emira in your hand such details will be absolutely unimportant!!! The Emira brings much much much more as the three stripes. You can get them at Adidas (much cheaper)! :p

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Noticed that too. Disappointed as was told they were on the alcantara seats as well as the leather and think they add to the seats.

Maybe they will be on the U.K. cars ……….
The three stripes are also on Alcantara seats, but they are perforations (harder to see) and not embossed like on the leather seats. So the configurator image is a bit misleading.

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The three stripes are also on Alcantara seats, but they are perforations (harder to see) and not embossed like on the leather seats. So the configurator image is a bit misleading.
I can't find any stripes on the seats of my actual Emira. See the photo.
20221019_095801.jpg

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Another 270 kms (odo: 570 kms) on roads "from nowhere to nowhere" driven today. Zero highway. Gear shift every 200 meters. The engine has a better sound than yesterday and feels more powerful. Can't wait to have 800 kms on the odometer to be allowed to use the sport/track mode and revs over 4500...

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No creaks and rattles, ceiling falling, loose body panels, unknown bolts on the floor? So far so good!

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Would be the optimal spec for me too. The yellow calipers don't match with Hethel Yellow. Ordered the car "blind" in Dec. 2021, long time before the very first Emira has been produced. But I'm absolutely satisfied with my new driving machine, the colour of the calipers is not so important ;-)
I also imagine that brake calipers should be easy enough to swap out some day in the hopefully-near future. :)

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Mufflers are like the stereo system, they have a break-in period as well. Will get a little louder as it gets opened up. Congrats on the car, very beautiful.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I saw alcantara perforations on the preprod cars. 🤷‍♂️
I also saw and was told this during my tour (perforation vs deboss because Alcantara can't be debossed)... Now I don't know what to think

OP
1stczechemira

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have the FE badges remained intact or scattered over the countryside roads?
all of them (left pillar, right pillar, dashboard) are at their original position + quality ;-) ... at least after the first 570 kms... did you notice a problem on another cars?

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I also saw and was told this during my tour (perforation vs deboss because Alcantara can't be debossed)... Now I don't know what to think
V Odd. Do hope they keep them but can’t see why EU and U.K. seats would be different. Have to wait until we see the demos 🤞🏻