digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
A few photos of the Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitching and Black Alcantara Steering Wheel taken today. I love the combo with Hethel Yellow exterior paint!View attachment 9916View attachment 9917View attachment 9919
Perfect thank you so much for that. Really useful as the configurator still isn't 100% accurate by the look of things.
They look great though and I can well imagine the contrast with the exterior colours is amazing 😍🤩💛

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
congratulations! Beautiful combo!
although Nimbus is faster 😜

have you noticed the seats are missing the 3 horizontal stripes that show in the configurator?

I guess they will only do it for the all leather seats?
Yes that was what I was meaning by configurator still not 100%. Shame as it was a nice detail. Obviously too hard to do on the Alcantara tho. The contrast stitch stripes look great tho

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Aw c'mon, don't rain on the OP's thread. You guys (and gals) have had and still have plenty of opportunity to complain and be unhappy in other threads. Let the OP enjoy his car in peace.
Just replying to your response talking about parts supply - yes agree enough said and there is a time n place 👍 as I said happy for the guy he must be over the moon 🌙 as customers starting to get their cars it’s an exciting time for the delivery lottery and great to get some feedback and photos from all different specs from actual owners to see us through the never ending delays -
great to see what people have chosen as their specs - I think a lot of people will be thinking oh darn should of matched that with that. 😋

Last edited:

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Awesome Spec and Congrats!!! What other cars in the past have you driven and How does Emira compare in your opinion? Love to hear your thoughts from a Emira owner! Enjoy!

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new member here in the forum and want to share a few thoughts and pictures of my very new Emira V6 First Edition (manual gearbox). It was delivered yesterday as the first Czech Emira by my friendly dealership Lotus Car Prague.

My spec:
- V6 First Edition with 6speed Manual Gearbox
- Hethel Yellow
- Extended Black Pack
- Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitching
- Black Alcantara Steering Wheel
- 20-inch Diamond Cut Wheels
- Yellow Calipers
- Sport Suspension
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport Tyres

It's exactly that car shown a few posts above by Lotus Car Prague. They have got three Emiras as their first factory delivery, the other ones in Nimbus Grey with Ice Grey Leather and Dark Verdant with Red Leather. I'm sure the choice of Hethel Yellow in combination with Alcantara parts is the perfect choice for me awaiting a sports car (not a daily driver). In opposite the Nimbus Grey Emira with Ice Grey Leather could be the perfect daily driver...

I'm satisfied with my spec (ordered "blind", without seeing any Emira, in December last year). The only detail I'd review is the colour of the calipers, maybe black would be the better choice. The yellow colour of the calipers is similar with Hethel Yellow but doesn't match perfect (the match with the colour of the Lotus badge in the mid of the wheels is perfect). But: I'm very satisfied with the spec ;-)

Having first 300 kms on the odometer, I'm very satisfied with the character of the car too. The Sport Suspension is not very hard (recommended by Jiri Pich of Lotus Car Prague, I was afraid of it when ordering the car) and in my opinion it can be the optimal choice for all of you planning the car as a daily driver too (for all of you planning the Emira as a sports car the Sport Suspension is definitely perfect). I don't plan track use so the Goodyears should be sporty enough too. The Michelins may be tricky in wet conditions!

The suggestion of my friendly dealer is not to drive over 4500 rpms and not to use the sport and track mode within the first 800 kms so the power delivered today is not the final one. After first 300 kms I can feel the engine is more "smooth" and very pleasant to drive. I'm sure the power will be absolutely satisfying for me. I want to keep the car forever as an opposite for all the electric cars coming today (they will be our daily driver in the near future for sure).

After reading/watching a few reviews the Emira can be a lower performing car than another sports cars but for me it is a perfect combination of very good looking sports car (nearly supercar by the shape) with a famous brand, light structure, advanced aerodynamics, manual gearbox involving the driver and (maybe slightly limited) grand tourismo abilities. Not easy to find by another brands in the under 100.000 EUR category (fully equipped, incl. VAT).

I absolutely enjoy my new Emira ;-)

View attachment 9906View attachment 9907View attachment 9908
Congratulations enjoy and have fun driving it.
BYW that’s my exact spec except I went with black calipers

Last edited:

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
WEll I for one am bloody annoyed.... Czech before Spain, thats a cheek..... or a czech... see that was clever also. MY talents are wasted here....

just kidding..... I tried to order my EU Emira 2 years ago now it seems, and still dont have it and not sure I ever will, but I am very happy for you having yours!
It looks great and you are brave for going with yellow... I also had a yellow car a few years ago.... got me a lot of attention, always good attention and I had to literally wear protective clothing to keep the women off me...and the men... haha.

So, hows the Stereo... come on ... pump it up.... let the neighbors know you are approaching from the next neighbourhood .

Enjoy and the odd drift / press over 4500 means nothing..... even the manual says it.. go on.. give it a bit of welly now and again... at least to 4650 ;). My elise was generally under 4500 but I am sure I got to 6k the odd time here and there.. no big deal. Keeps it awake...

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
WEll I for one am bloody annoyed.... Czech before Spain, thats a cheek..... or a czech... see that was clever also. MY talents are wasted here....

just kidding..... I tried to order my EU Emira 2 years ago now it seems, and still dont have it and not sure I ever will, but I am very happy for you having yours!
It looks great and you are brave for going with yellow... I also had a yellow car a few years ago.... got me a lot of attention, always good attention and I had to literally wear protective clothing to keep the women off me...and the men... haha.

So, hows the Stereo... come on ... pump it up.... let the neighbors know you are approaching from the next neighbourhood .

Enjoy and the odd drift / press over 4500 means nothing..... even the manual says it.. go on.. give it a bit of welly now and again... at least to 4650 ;). My elise was generally under 4500 but I am sure I got to 6k the odd time here and there.. no big deal. Keeps it awake...
pedal to the medal, lol

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Could you please show the keycar comparing with a tobacco packet , or if you don’t smoke any phone or pen 🤣🤣

Be careful what you thinking

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
What we need is a Teams, or Facebook live streaming event so we can ask the questions in person and get the responses immediately :)
Why havent we done this already.... In same vein as the big live Lotus feed at the Hethel launch. Be hilarious lol

Nonoyeah

Reaction score
Beautiful spec. Odd the shift boot cover is not Alcantara like the rest of the interior. Yellow stitching the steering wheel will hopefully be an option down the line when it is finally my turn (next summer).

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Czech mate (first sentence).

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A few photos of the Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitching and Black Alcantara Steering Wheel taken today. I love the combo with Hethel Yellow exterior paint!View attachment 9916View attachment 9917View attachment 9919
I guess the real seats are missing the center ribbing.

1666203901393.png

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Actually, yellow is the lightest paint, especially being non-metallic.

it is 0.00000000001 % faster but it all counts.

The fastest V6 Emira is yellow with Alcantara.

Those with nimbus and leather will be the slowest. :p
And depreciates less.