• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Lotus Envya (Type 133 EV)

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not an official picture or leak. Just a dodgy magazine impression.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They really need to park this for 2023 and concentrate on the other 3 cars release and quality.
They’re more likely to park the Emira than slow down development of this car imho.

SuperBusa

Reaction score
or to rebrand the polestar 5 which looks great....

looks better than this..but this is surely an artists impression...or?
I've seen some pics of a camouflage car which is supposed to be this. Whether it is or not, who knows.
Not sure the Polestar needs a rebrand, great cars, although only test driven one and know someone who has one and ravs about it.

OP
emiraspain

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I've seen some pics of a camouflage car which is supposed to be this. Whether it is or not, who knows.
Not sure the Polestar needs a rebrand, great cars, although only test driven one and know someone who has one and ravs about it.
Im a polestar fan... never driven one, I'd like the SUV one.. but keen to see actual specs... looks nice though